• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Response
9 9

353 posts in this topic

I'm a black hole. tongue.gif

Beg pardon?

Think of me as the Kevin McHale of comics. You aint getting it back.

we would have also accepted "Stephon Marbury"

waltzed in here? he was practically wrestled in buy people on these boards dragging his name through the mud.
893scratchchin-thumb.gif probably accurate.

I meant the first post is usually, "Hi hi.gif been lurking a while and thought I'd join in"

I harken back to my illustrious first post.

Boy.... did I name names and shake things up. headbang.gif

Would anyone pay for the opportunity to see it? You know, sort of like they're doing for the King Tut exhibit? It could be a travelling show and you'd pay $5 to see it, $25 to have your picture taken next to it, $100 to have tea and crumpets in the general vicinty, $1,000 to have a drink next to it while conversing with Mr. Anderson, and maybe $5,000 to actually hold it. Well, it would only be to hold the apparatus that is securing the holder of the comic. But you get the idea.

And a souvenir shop... with T-shirts? blush.gif

0822s.jpg

Ill pay 20 dollars to see the scan confused-smiley-013.gif

On a different topic, I received an email from Brad Savage (Krazy Kat). It seems that he feels that owning original art is much better than owning comic books. Was anyone else aware that he felt like that? I am kind of stunned.

Since Dave Anderson came on to express his opinions, let see if we can get Brad to do the same.

S

Edited by metropolisent

On a different topic, I received an email from Brad Savage (Krazy Kat). It seems that he feels that owning original art is much better than owning comic books. Was anyone else aware that he felt like that? I am kind of stunned.

Since Dave Anderson came on to express his opinions, let see if we can get Brad to do the same.

S

He's here. gossip.gif

Shill: Blue

S

He's here. gossip.gif

Been banned almost as many times as Bugaboo....

Mark.....in case you haven't noticed....the childish behavior and name calling you mentioned is going on between the major collectors and the dealers.

sign-funnypost.gif

I didn't read any name calling?

Neither did I. I am not talking about the tit for tat that some are doing above regarding specific transactions. This is an issue between Dave and Steve, which has been publicized, and thats fine. That was their choice.

But give me a break, look at some of the comments that were made. Why in the world would Dave ever come back here? I wouldn't. Hopefully he will go to the GA Forum so adult conversation can occur regarding his collection and experiences.

S

He's here. gossip.gif

Been banned almost as many times as Bugaboo....

Dude has no life

Neither did I. I am not talking about the tit for tat that some are doing above regarding specific transactions. This is an issue between Dave and Steve, which has been publicized, and thats fine. That was their choice.

But give me a break, look at some of the comments that were made. Why in the world would Dave ever come back here? I wouldn't. Hopefully he will go to the GA Forum so adult conversation can occur regarding his collection and experiences.

Heh. insane.gif he said "tit" heh.. insane.gif

Sorry I couldn't resist shy.gif

Mark, baby. It's a chat board.

All I've seen proven here is that the so-called "big" collectors can be as petty, beyotchy, spiteful and childish as anyone else.

Heh. insane.gif he said "tit" heh.. insane.gif

Sorry I couldn't resist shy.gif

I'll huff and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down! insane.gif27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif We should be so lucky. grin.gif

Mark.....in case you haven't noticed....the childish behavior and name calling you mentioned is going on between the major collectors and the dealers.

sign-funnypost.gif

I didn't read any name calling?

Speaking of Mark Zaid, I have heard that he is only an actual lawyer in the loosest sense of the word. In contrast to say, my cat, he would definitely be considered a lawyer. However, in my book, buying a law degree on Craig's list does not count.

I am not here to slam Mr. Zaid. I just think we should talk about him in a pejorative sense.

S