• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best BA Purchases of 06

136 posts in this topic

My best book for 06 I posted somewhere else...the HOS 81 of course. Unfortunately, that's technically silver.

My best BA book? Actually I would have to say my Weird War Tales #1 9.4 or my Jonah Hex #1 9.8 or my Sinister House of Secret Love #1 9.4. Too many...which is why the emergency brakes are on. The HOS 84 9.6 Oakland is second or third place... poke2.gif

See I knew you were following me around. It didn't take long for you to post.

Those are lifetime grails for most. hail.gif

Like I said in the Horror Thread, last year I literally doubled my CGC collection...simply awesome year. This year...like I said...I might buy a dozen raw books that are ~$10 each...and that's it. Cold Turkey. You might even send me some raw books you are feeling so much pity for me.

shy.gif

That's a really nice looking NM-.

As for me, I significantly cut down on my buying this year, but managed to come away with some nice high-grade bronze.

Here are a few:

cgc 9.6 ow/w:

SpecialMarvelEdition-15.jpg

cgc 9.6 white:

Giant-SizeSpider-Man-4.jpg

cgc 9.6 white:

Defenders-10.jpg

Maybe I'll post some more later.

My best book for 06 I posted somewhere else...the HOS 81 of course. Unfortunately, that's technically silver.

My best BA book? Actually I would have to say my Weird War Tales #1 9.4 or my Jonah Hex #1 9.8 or my Sinister House of Secret Love #1 9.4. Too many...which is why the emergency brakes are on. The HOS 84 9.6 Oakland is second or third place... poke2.gif

You are a sick, sick man, Sterling.

Naturally, I say that with complete envy. grin.gif

Bought 2 copies of each Raw from my LCS, slabbed all 4, sold the doubles. All 4 graded the same. Kept the ones with better centering. Cost for 4 Raw copies, $75.00 cloud9.gif

spidey103095.jpg

spidey104096.jpg