• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best BA Purchases of 06

136 posts in this topic

Both are awesome pages, Chris. hail.gif

Much appreciated. With as much competition as there is for high end examples by the legendary artists you have to be more lucky than anything to get them.

Thanks

Chris

Nice books 893applaud-thumb.gif! I love Kamandi thumbsup2.gif just picked up a nice #2 but still a ways from the whole Kirby run

Thanks for the kind words, Karma. I'm pretty far from having the complete Kirby run on the title, also. I pick up copies here and there when I can find them in NM or better.

I don't have a great scanner and l really don't know what I'm doing, and the spots are on the slab, not the book. Anyway, my best purchase of 06 (or did I buy it in 05, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

WitchingHour38010001.jpg

Sweet book! You got sniped the other day! You guys are brawling for those Giants!

I may have to get into the mix! poke2.gif

I don't have a great scanner and l really don't know what I'm doing, and the spots are on the slab, not the book. Anyway, my best purchase of 06 (or did I buy it in 05, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif)

WitchingHour38010001.jpg

Sweet book! You got sniped the other day! You guys are brawling for those Giants!

I may have to get into the mix! poke2.gif

I expect to get sniped every time frustrated.gif, especially when I know certain people don't have that book yet.

I expect to get sniped every time frustrated.gif, especially when I know certain people don't have that book yet.

It's funny you mention that...I keep tabs on who has what too...it does factor into my bidding...most of the time though give and take works and we all get books cheaper...hasn't worked all the time...but it has definitely helped.