• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your most obnoxious encounter with a non collector.

60 posts in this topic

You guys take things too seriously, in no way was i serious when I called you all pukes. So chill out dirty nasty legs poke2.gif

Dirty Nasty Legs. I think I'll change my name to that. Sounds kinda kinky. I'll try it out on the wife tonight and see if it works.

See somebody gets my humor, although using dirty nasty legs in the bedroom sounds kinda wrong. Don't be surprised if she gives you a nice kick in the dirty nasty gonads

Nah, my wife and I have the same sense of humor. She calls me her *spoon*.

Spoken like a 5-jump chump.

hi.gif

Once it dawned on me that an airborne soldier who has landed is just a light infantry with a big old parachute weighing him down, I decided to go armor and get me some real firepower. As we used to say, why carry your weapon when your weapon can carry you?

Your most obnoxious encounter with a Canine.

I was in my room doing inventory on my books.All of my key books were on the floor.maybe 200 of them.While I was deep in thought making my comic catagory list, I heard the sound of paper tearing behind me. My dog who LOVES to chew paper had just ripped the cover to my Spiderman # 1 to bits. .Not these new chromium delux number 1s But the real macoy from 1962 .He was holding down the book with his paws and biting chunks out of the cover and throwing the chucks into the air and going back in for more. Luckily I guess, it was a low grade copy but the scary thing is it could have easily been my Action 1.Thats why I was not balistic about it.Thank god I didnt put the Action 1 down in that spot.That would have been a photo for the recored books.Also,

He was lucky I loved him so much.

893whatthe.gif

I was in my room doing inventory on my books.All of my key books were on the floor.maybe 200 of them.While I was deep in thought making my comic catagory list, I heard the sound of paper tearing behind me. My dog who LOVES to chew paper had just ripped the cover to my Spiderman # 1 to bits. .Not these new chromium delux number 1s But the real macoy from 1962 .He was holding down the book with his paws and biting chunks out of the cover and throwing the chucks into the air and going back in for more. Luckily I guess, it was a low grade copy but the scary thing is it could have easily been my Action 1.Thats why I was not balistic about it.Thank god I didnt put the Action 1 down in that spot.That would have been a photo for the recored books.Also,

893whatthe.gif

Can any of you wizards out there do some type of photo shop magic to bring that scene to life?

Once it dawned on me that an airborne soldier who has landed is just a light infantry with a big old parachute weighing him down, I decided to go armor and get me some real firepower. As we used to say, why carry your weapon when your weapon can carry you?

Reminds me of the quip by the late, great Sir Peter Ustinov, who, on enlisting for WW2, asked to be placed in an armoured division "because one can go into battle sitting down."

893whatthe.gif

Can any of you wizards out there do some type of photo shop magic to bring that scene to life?

dogactiontd1.jpg

1576209-dogaction.JPG.5e7c900b719bcc65b4af2a7235c706ce.JPG

893whatthe.gif

dogactiontd1.jpg

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif That's great! Thank's!

893whatthe.gif

dogactiontd1.jpg

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif That's great! Thank's!

"That'll teach you for having me neutered!!"

When I told him he couldn't pull them out to read, he started calling me a nancy boy and wanted to know where I hid my beanie baby collection,.

I would have hid my beanie baby collection where the don't shine! Or he would have been dragged out of my house by his nose. devil.gif

When I told him he couldn't pull them out to read, he started calling me a nancy boy and wanted to know where I hid my beanie baby collection,.

I would have hid my beanie baby collection where the don't shine! Or he would have been dragged out of my house by his nose. devil.gif

Unfortunately, this is one of those guys who not only talks tough,,,he is tough and even in my prime, as good a bluffer as I was, I couldn't take someone like him in a fair fight and I'm not going to coldcock him because he's obnoxious. These type of things tend to balance out though....for instance, he recently soent thirty grand on a collectible gun that ended up not having the provenance that was hinted at, with all sales final. 27_laughing.gif

Unfortunately, this is one of those guys who not only talks tough,,,he is tough and even in my prime, as good a bluffer as I was, I couldn't take someone like him in a fair fight and I'm not going to coldcock him because he's obnoxious. These type of things tend to balance out though....for instance, he recently soent thirty grand on a collectible gun that ended up not having the provenance that was hinted at, with all sales final. 27_laughing.gif

Time wounds all heels.

Poetic justice! cloud9.gif