• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

• Administrator
Some of these set requests are a little ridiculous. I mean really, who has a set of Fantastic Four #1-100 ALL CGC graded??

I'd like to request Swamp Thing #1-10, and Punisher Ltd Series #1-5.

Unattainable sets might be questionable. But bear in mind that the registry is as much about working toward the goal of completing a set as it is just entering an already completed set.

Arch

I notice you already have an Amazing Spider-Man 1-25 set. To me this doesn't make as much sense as having a 1-38 set, which is the full Stan Lee and Steve Ditko run.

1-25 is pretty meaningless.

Some of these set requests are a little ridiculous. I mean really, who has a set of Fantastic Four #1-100 ALL CGC graded??

I'd like to request Swamp Thing #1-10, and Punisher Ltd Series #1-5.

Unattainable sets might be questionable. But bear in mind that the registry is as much about working toward the goal of completing a set as it is just entering an already completed set.

Arch

I believe bob storms and tom brulato have a run of FF all CGC graded.

I think there should also be sets for those of us collecting specifc artists..

For instance, Neal Adams covers/interior art, Steranko, Crumb, etc.

In the baseball card world, this would equivalent to sometime who collects Clementes or Mantles.

People there already is a Neal Adams GL run.

I am Requesting

Journey Into Mystery #83-125

That is an impressive run,if it's all high grade. acclaim.gif

JIM #1-82 aint to shabby either... wink.gif

If you set up a Walt Disney's Comics and Stories 1-30 category, I'll pitch in with

what I have. 1-30 because those were the issues before Carl Barks art started. I'd

like a Disney comics category to show other collectors how beautiful these early

issues are in high grade.

What about a SET for 1st appearances? (HULK 181, ASM 129, FF 48, DD 131 etc..)

There is a set for Hulk 180-182,and you would just enter 181,I know there is a set for DD 158-191,The "sets" are for books in a run ASM 1-25,GL 76-89,Hulk 1-6 ect..