• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official "Please add these sets" Thread

1,211 posts in this topic

Just wondering....

Why can't the sets be added to the registry without all the apparent effort/delay that is required to calculate the points and such? Just use some placeholder constant value.

Collectors could be happily entering their sets and collections. Whenever the points have been calculated, update the registry with those values.

That would allow the sets to be added to the registry quickly, maybe get some excitement about it built up... vs the water torture approach of launching about one new set a month.

hey arch

in the iron fist section... could you add the price variants along with a score so that a person could register both the normal price book and the price variant if they had either or both of them graded? also could the points value reflect the scarcity so that if i have my IF 14 .35 center graded i could use it and the regular 14 to count towards the point total? that would be cool for anyone who collects price variants so that they could list both issues if they had them. actually it would be neat to list all variants and have the values reflect the scarcity. make any sense? 893blahblah.gif

How about adding Batman #1-100, Detective Comics #50-200? thumbsup2.gif Pretty please? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hi.gif

I think that in addition to these two fine sets there should be a Batman 200-260 set, a Batman 155-189 set, a Batman 1-50 set and an Action 1-100 set.

I guarantee you that I would be more than happy to register my books if you did a Batman 200-260 set smile.gif

Thanks,

DAM