• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Spideys

422 posts in this topic

I have about 80-100 ASM books that range from 9.6-9.8 with maybe a copy of 280/281/289 perhaps being 9.9 candidates. Unfortunately I live in Canada so when I do submit them they'll probably come back as 8.5's . Well not that bad but it kinda sucks the further they have to go. My books were all purchased from other ppl. A man I did sell a few of my high grade ASM's to a few years ago, (Spider9698-on ebay) had a run from 200-367 and sold them all on comic link about 2 years back. The books I've obtained look to come from his collection as alot of them are 1/1 and such. I did notice that he had a copy of ASM300-CGC-9.9 also at the time. If only I had sold my car and grabbed them all up right then. Ah well .... thems the breaks.

hahaahha thanks MK! Thanks for posting them up as well as I've just gotten decent scans for these books and I wasn't too sure on how to post em up regularly. Here's a copy of ASM275 CGC 9.9
Hey no problem thumbsup2.gif All of these books are jaw dropping hail.gifhail.gif

Where was I in 1983 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1st grade?

27_laughing.gifgossip.gif I wasnt even a thought. I was born in 1986

I was just out of high school in 86. I feel old. Oh so old.

Bite me. I graduated college in 86.

Where was I in 1983 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1st grade?

27_laughing.gifgossip.gif I wasnt even a thought. I was born in 1986

I was just out of high school in 86. I feel old. Oh so old.

Bite me. I graduated college in 86.

I graduated college in 84. Is there a graemlin for an old guy with a beard and cane?