• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Spideys

422 posts in this topic

what are the hottest copper spidermans to collect?

like the top ten or fifteen?

im a new collector and just got a whole bunch of em real cheap along with alot of other great books like xmen punisher&ghost rider i bought out a storage locker full of em for 150.00 dollars and everyone is now rebagged and boarded.'im sending a few silver ages to be graded but i want to send some of my coppers too.

any tips for a newbie?

i appreciate all the help i can get.

Amazing Spider-Man 252 is hot right now and all of the McFarlane issues beginning with 298 are also among the hottest copper Spideys.

I have already collected everything I needed for Spiderman #3 and I am already working on comics for Spiderman #4.

If you want to know what to buy for cheap right now, I would suggest you start buying this issue.

Spiderman #259 - Spiderman back to his original costume!!

scan0225.jpg

259 was one of my favorite issues with MJ's "origin" classic Spidey/Peter Parker soap opera. Return of costume and hobgoblin make it a great start to one of the better (and they were all good) Hobgoblin storylines.

For covers though 258 (costume war) and 261 (Vess) were the best of the post 252 run.