• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Spideys

422 posts in this topic

Didn't get the price I wanted so back to collecting the run I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

And I'm think I'm happier that I didn't get rid of the 8 9.9's!!!!!!!!!!

SWEET FRICKIN BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just grabbed a copy of 252 9.8 / 293 9.8 SS / 291 9.8 & 294 9.8

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

sumo.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gifyay.gifheadbang.gifyay.gifsumo.gif

Welcome back Carnage!

Thanks WBC..... Looking forward if I can keep putting a few books a month into the collection to overtaking the ASM200-300 Slot in the next few years. Expensive little run to try and put together considering it's only copper books but you look at EMAN and SPUNKYDO. They've needed ASM220 & 230 CGC 9.8 forever and Ghost Town has one of the 9.8 230's so there's only one left. That book might go for over 1K when it finally comes up. I won't need it the way I look at it anyway with the extra points from 7 9.9's but it would be nice to have them all in 9.8 or higher. Hopefully someone submits some more books. Let me know when you come across any 9.8 ASM books between 200-300 or a 9.9 such as 237/238/244 or 300. It may take me time to pay it off and I may trade cash with my ASM166-CGC-9.9 for it if it's one of the bigger books like 238 or 300 but keep me in the loop anyway my friend. I may be in the market. You won't be able to see in my registry set what I need as I've obscurred it lately as I know some people are a bit shady in shilling when they know what books people need and such so it's better to keep it in the shadows. Talk to you soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWTxyyfdvdA

A video to get this thread back into action and also:

AmazingSpider-Man202.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man208.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man209.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man220.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man229.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man230.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man231.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man232.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man249.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man261.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------

MarvelTeam-Up100.jpg

MarvelTeam-Up106.jpg

MarvelTeam-Up110.jpg

MarvelTeam-Up115.jpg

MarvelTeam-Up122.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

WebOfSpider-Man017.jpg

WebOfSpider-Man021.jpg

WebOfSpider-Man025.jpg

WebOfSpider-Man047.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SpectacularSpider-Man130.jpg

SpectacularSpider-Man146.jpg

SpectacularSpider-Man147.jpg

SpectacularSpider-Man148.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some nice spidey covers for you all to check out. Some not that common.

sumo.gifthumbsup2.gifsumo.gif

Crazy thing is there's actually a 10 but this 9.9 SS is golden anyway. I watched the 10 go for around 2K last year. I was gonna grab it but the reeetard that was selling it didn't get back to me so I let someone else take it. Bad communicatoin from A-1 comics.

Richard

Crazy thing is there's actually a 10 but this 9.9 SS is golden anyway. I watched the 10 go for around 2K last year. I was gonna grab it but the reeetard that was selling it didn't get back to me so I let someone else take it. Bad communicatoin from A-1 comics.

Richard

are you referring to A-1 comics in sacramento/roseville, california? A-1comics.com?

Can I just say that despite the MANY Venom books and covers that have come out since his inception, this is STILL the best one going? That is an AWESOME piece to your collection Absolute, simply awesome!

Can I just say that despite the MANY Venom books and covers that have come out since his inception, this is STILL the best one going? That is an AWESOME piece to your collection Absolute, simply awesome!

This was my quote from above Macman "I don't know who the heck you are VANTAGEPOINT but nice darn book!!!!!!!!"

This book is not mine but rather a book from another board member. I almost bought the 10.0 last year but opted out as I had bad communication from seller. This is one sweet book though. I'll have 8 9.9's in my 201-300 run anyway and have pretty much decided to stay away from any expensive books outside of my run and just complete what I'm gunning for at this point. After that who knows? I was thinking as I'll have a better job underground mining soon that I'll probably nab up ASM#1-10 anyway if I can put enough money off to the side for that which should be possible.

ASM#1 - Around a 7.0-8.5

ASM#2 - CGC 9.0

ASM#3 - CGC 9.0

ASM#4 - CGC 9.0

ASM#5 - CGC 9.0

ASM#6 - CGC 9.2

ASM#7 - CGC 9.2

ASM#8 - CGC 9.2

ASM#9 - CGC 9.2

ASM#10 - CGC 9.2

Might be considered a pipe dream at this point as I figure the set would run me around 45-50K but then again I thought a ASM201-300 all in CGC 9.8 and 9.9 was a pipe dream last year so who knows. confused-smiley-013.gif

Richard

Dude... I'm just wanting to copies in 1.0 of those issues. You pulll that off, you HAVE to post the results of your efforts! I'm working on 1-100 and as of today (hats off to Deamentia) I'm now 40% compete. I also just completed my "mini collection" of all of McFarlane's work on ASM- a smaller goal, but one I'm still proud to have finished.

Slowly but surely smile.gif

Dude... I'm just wanting to copies in 1.0 of those issues. You pulll that off, you HAVE to post the results of your efforts! I'm working on 1-100 and as of today (hats off to Deamentia) I'm now 40% compete. I also just completed my "mini collection" of all of McFarlane's work on ASM- a smaller goal, but one I'm still proud to have finished.

Slowly but surely smile.gif

40% is great MacMan. You'll get that run done as there's alot of help from alot of great people here on the boards whenever you do need a certain issue.

Best of luck to you on your venture!!!! thumbsup2.gif