• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic-Con OA/CGC Dinner?

161 posts in this topic

Who's in? I've started a thread on the Original Art Forum - but our big yearly organizer, Hari Nadu, is unable to commit this year so I thought I'd start the thread to see who would be interested and to gather some ideas.

Who is interested? Ideas/suggestions for a day/location?

Since the con is open until 9:00pm on Friday - perhaps Saturday night would be better. Last year we had a fantastic dinner at a Korean BBQ place.

Who's in? I've started a thread on the Original Art Forum - but our big yearly organizer, Hari Nadu, is unable to commit this year so I thought I'd start the thread to see who would be interested and to gather some ideas.

Who is interested? Ideas/suggestions for a day/location?

Since the con is open until 9:00pm on Friday - perhaps Saturday night would be better. Last year we had a fantastic dinner at a Korean BBQ place.

Count me in. thumbsup2.gif Are there any good places near the Javits?

I am willing to help put this together, but it will have to be on Friday evening as some of us will be at Josh Nathansons (comiclink) wedding.

If that is good, let me know. As usual, CGC and I will pick up a small part of the dinner.

I know that Doug (Pedigree), Mark Arrand (Colmore Comics) will be at the dinner well as some artists and writers we know. Oh, and some of us CGC fellas will be there as well. tongue.gif

So, does Friday work for everyone?

Friends are important to me Steve you know that. But Making sure My customers get the items they have requested and helping spread the knowledge of Signature Series and its Benefits has to come first. Chances are all the big signings will be done by or before 7:00. If you PM me We can talk about me inviting one of my artist friends to come along.

Friends are important to me Steve you know that. But Making sure My customers get the items they have requested and helping spread the knowledge of Signature Series and its Benefits has to come first. Chances are all the big signings will be done by or before 7:00. If you PM me We can talk about me inviting one of my artist friends to come along.

I was just joking with you, hence the poke2.gif

flowerred.gif