• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

Okay, seriously?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160290065409&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

This got bid up way too high in my opinion in the last 5 secs. This book is common.

Congrats to the seller however.

Had this on my watch list as well.

I was only going to buy in the 300 to 400 range.

While I would love to own that book, not for that price.

Now I see that "Pastimperfekt" was the winner. No one was going to win that book tonight.

Okay, seriously?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160290065409&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

This got bid up way too high in my opinion in the last 5 secs. This book is common.

Now I see that "Pastimperfekt" was the winner. No one was going to win that book tonight.

Yeah, he was always going to win that book, but I can't believe someone bid him up to $860.00.

Okay, seriously?

Yeah, he was always going to win that book, but I can't believe someone bid him up to $860.00.

I only went as high as $300

Okay, seriously?

I only went as high as $300

The winner is a board memeber and he always spents alot on perfectly centered books at ant cost.

:banana::banana::banana: Finally, Finally, Finally :banana::banana::banana:

Thanks again to the MSN Live Search 30% off, I now have my horrible CGC 7.5 replaced with this beauty. Could not ever bring myself to pay the $200 he was asking, but with $60 off, no problem. :acclaim:

X-Men116cgc96.jpg

That is a very nice looking book!

Thanks. I has been a long time coming.

Since I could not pry BeachBums copy away until he found a 9.8, I've had to wait and wait and wait.

Now that I finally own a 9.6 they will start showing up on EBay and the selling boards here like crazy. :)

What X-Men books do you have? I tried to locate you in the sets, but could not find a Muti Fan listed.

I don't have any sets. I don't know much about the registry. Honestly Most of the CGC books I have are 94-116 and are 8.5-9.2 so not much use in listing. I am very happy with the grades but I do not chase the uber high grade copies.

You probably spent more on that 9.6 than I spent this week when I got one of my grails (#94 in 8.5). I love the books and I love to see those super high grade copies however.

I don't have any sets. I don't know much about the registry. Honestly Most of the CGC books I have are 94-116 and are 8.5-9.2 so not much use in listing. I am very happy with the grades but I do not chase the uber high grade copies.

You probably spent more on that 9.6 than I spent this week when I got one of my grails (#94 in 8.5). I love the books and I love to see those super high grade copies however.

Those are good grade books. Start a registery page. It is very easy. It is also nice that people view your collection, comment on it, and sometimes offer books you need at resonable prices.

If you got an X-Men 94 in 8.5 for less than $140.00 then I need to shop where you do.

What is the secret?

Since I could not pry BeachBums copy away until he found a 9.8, I've had to wait and wait and wait.

Now that I finally own a 9.6 they will start showing up on EBay and the selling boards here like crazy. :)

What X-Men books do you have? I tried to locate you in the sets, but could not find a Muti Fan listed.

I was just about to ask you if you still wanted my 116... :(

:kidaround:

I was just about to ask you if you still wanted my 116... :(

:kidaround:

See. It's started already. lol

I'm strongly thinking about putting a 9.6 or better Byrne run, but all Signature Series hm

That would be amazing and tuff.

John Byrne hardly does con signing.

OT: Where have u been? I never really see you post much.