• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nedor/Better Publications.
5 5

458 posts in this topic

Awesome books everyone!

Here is my humble contribution. I should note that it was seeing some of nearmint's awesome books that got me started on Nedors.

startling22.jpg

I have one more, but dont have a scan handy. Looking forward to many more!

Don't see that 22 very often, and yours is a beaut!

It's definitely one of the more subtle Hitler appearances!

I was a little drunk when I first saw it mentioned on a slab.. I swear I couldnt find the picture if my life depended on it. When you posted your copy today, I noticed it. lol Nice little addition to a real cool cover imo

I love Nearmint's focus and quality and dedication!

Indeed - and he's got a Larson in the bunch, too! :acclaim:

One day, it shall be mine! :devil:

(tsk)

Now your Thrilling #7...that used to be mine, and may be again someday. :wishluck:

I'm waiting for Moondog to email me out of the blue and say, hey Jeff, I just picked up this 9.0 copy of Exciting 26. You want it?

You never know, Jeff! lol

I think 2009 will be the year of the Nedor!

I'm waiting for Moondog to email me out of the blue and say, hey Jeff, I just picked up this 9.0 copy of Exciting 26. You want it?

I agree those books are going nuts. I need to check the local shows better for these and an Amazing Man 26..... :grin:

I agree those books are going nuts. I need to check the local shows better for these and an Amazing Man 26..... :grin:

Aman 26 has officially been dubbed my nemesis