• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nedor/Better Publications.
5 5

458 posts in this topic

I'm waiting for Moondog to email me out of the blue and say, hey Jeff, I just picked up this 9.0 copy of Exciting 26. You want it?

You never know, Jeff! lol

I think 2009 will be the year of the Nedor!

I agree those books are going nuts. I need to check the local shows better for these and an Amazing Man 26..... :grin:

Aman 26 has officially been dubbed my nemesis

Until I find one at a local show and call you up saying guess what I got.

I hit 3 local shows, and 75% of the major conventions every year. I may come up with one if I poke around long enough. And then I will trade you for something cooler (thumbs u

Like a stack of modern variants :insane:

Like many of you, books come, books go.....I use to have many early Church Excitings....sold all, but hung on to this one...what is not to like (he asks rhetorically)....???

No sense hanging on to that last one Jon. And since I love robot covers so much, you should send it on down :)

:wishluck:

Very cool. 1-6 is a heckuva accomplishment. :applause:

:D I originally was just going to post the higher grade slabbed copies, but these two are so hard to find.

And, since you set me up so nicely Jeff. ;)

BlackTerror7vg.jpg

BlackTerror8gvg.jpg

Edited by MCMiles

Very cool. 1-6 is a heckuva accomplishment. :applause:

:D I originally was just going to post the higher grade slabbed copies, but these two are so hard to find.

And, since you set me up so nicely Jeff. ;)

BlackTerror7vg.jpg

BlackTerror8gvg.jpg

Great books Mike...I keep forgetting Black Terror had his own title outside of Exciting...

I really like the covers on 7 & 8. I always try to buy high grade Nedors, but in not accepting lower grades, I rarely complete long runs like you have with BT.

But, if I can manage to pick up a certain book that's on eBay right now, then I'll finally have all of the Schomburg war covers for one Nedor title. :wishluck: