• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nedor/Better Publications.
5 5

458 posts in this topic

I really like the covers on 7 & 8. I always try to buy high grade Nedors, but in not accepting lower grades, I rarely complete long runs like you have with BT.

But, if I can manage to pick up a certain book that's on eBay right now, then I'll finally have all of the Schomburg war covers for one Nedor title. :wishluck:

Good Luck Jeff.

This has been a great thread, even though Jeff makes me sick. :baiting:

I just upgraded a couple of these so why not post them.

BlackTerror6f001.jpg

BlackTerror4.jpg

BlackTerror3fvf001.jpg

BlackTerror2fvf.jpg

BlackTerror1vgf001.jpg

Awesome books Mike :applause:

Let me know when you upgrade your Exciting 9 :wishluck:

(I know, I know, I pester him about this book every few months) :blush:

D Copy:

exciting29-1.jpg

One of my favs, Josh - truly awesome!

The foreground action is classic Schomburg - but what is up with Tim in the background - either those guys lined up against the wall are all midgets- or he's about 7' tall.

The foreground action is classic Schomburg - but what is up with Tim in the background - either those guys lined up against the wall are all midgets- or he's about 7' tall.

Well, they are frenchmen.

doh!:sumo::censored:

:gossip: They look more like Russian anarchists to me (shrug)

doh!:sumo::censored:

:gossip: They look more like Russian anarchists to me (shrug)

I don't know, the VanDyke on the left and red beret on the right just screams "oui-oui, oh-hoh-hoh" to me. Besides, who would want to hurt an anarchist... they're so cute.