• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice League On SMALLVILLE Tonight 8 p.m.

44 posts in this topic

they guy who plays apollo on battlestar would make a good (original) green lantern, although i suppose to have a little diversity they'll probably go with the stewart GL if they ever introduce that character, particularly because that's how they've gone on the cartoon.

It would be GREAT to see Green Lantern enter the picture -- and Bruce Wayne. I don't know what they're waiting for. confused-smiley-013.gif

They wanted to introduce Bruce Wayne as early as the fourth season.

Oh, and Lois in a bikini... cloud9.gif

headbang.gif

yup - she sure does it for me................ cloud9.gif

i was assuming that the martian manhunter would be among the crew - although i'm not sure if his character has been developed yet - too bad...............

Do a search on Erica Durance pics....I think you'll be pleased with what you find.

Erm... are those from a movie? Or does anyone know?

She's pretty hot.

Some slasher, zombie, stranded on an island movie...I think.

Here's a couple of pics with me and Erica at Wizard World Texas 2004

Very, very cute and much nicer than that midget Kristin Kreuk.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Okay, I'm having flashbacks here - I think I know her. Is she Canadian - from either Peterborough or Calgary?

EDIT: Nevermind I just found her on IMDB and it's Calgary. Yeesh. 893whatthe.gif

Here's a couple of pics with me and Erica at Wizard World Texas 2004

Very, very cute and much nicer than that midget Kristin Kreuk.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Okay, I'm having flashbacks here - I think I know her. Is she Canadian - from either Peterborough or Calgary?

EDIT: Nevermind I just found her on IMDB and it's Calgary. Yeesh. 893whatthe.gif

I think Kristin is very cute

Yes it is Joe. Warner Brothers even released Season 5 on HD-DVD last November.

Here's a couple of pics with me and Erica at Wizard World Texas 2004:

362144961_ef6c4b4947_o.jpg

362145029_00d6cb2033_o.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

ewww smelly fanboy poke2.gif

I havent watched Smallville, but I did see the Justice League tonight, and I have three big questions:

1) Who is Lex's father and how come he is a good guy trusted with Superman's secrets? And if so, why cant he just stop Lex's efforts?

2) Superman never wears the costume? or will he soon after seeing everyone elses outfits?

3) How long has Chloe known, and is she only a human from Smallville and not like from the Legion or something sent back to protect and mold Superboy?

Yes it is Joe. Warner Brothers even released Season 5 on HD-DVD last November.

Here's a couple of pics with me and Erica at Wizard World Texas 2004:

362144961_ef6c4b4947_o.jpg

362145029_00d6cb2033_o.jpg

She is one gorgeous woman. I don't know why I just thought of this

( Maybe because I don't watch the show much ) But Erica looks very much like a ex-girlfriend. Wonder what she's doing now 893scratchchin-thumb.gif.

I havent watched Smallville, but I did see the Justice League tonight, and I have three big questions:

1) Who is Lex's father and how come he is a good guy trusted with Superman's secrets? And if so, why cant he just stop Lex's efforts?

2) Superman never wears the costume? or will he soon after seeing everyone elses outfits?

3) How long has Chloe known, and is she only a human from Smallville and not like from the Legion or something sent back to protect and mold Superboy?

1. Short story: When the show first started, Lionel was evil and Lex and Clark were best friends. Lionel become "possesed" by the spirit of Jor-El and may be having a change of heart. Lionel was head of Luthorcorp, but he was arrested for the murder of his parents and Lex took over the company. Over the years, Lex has become more "evil" and has more power than his father. Too much to really post in one reply. I suggest you do a search on this one. It is one of the fascinating things about the show even if it doesn't make sense at times.

2. "No tights, no flights" policy for CK, at least right now. The framework of this series is loosely based on the CR movies and takes place before he goes to the FOS to get training. Supposedly, the series will end when Clark goes to the FOS to inherit his destiny.

3. She is human and has known for about 2 seasons. She is Lois's cousin. She has more character traits of Lois than Lois has now.

thanx. funny about the Jor-El/Lionel connection as he seemed like a father figure in the scene I saw.

also, is Johnathan Kent dead? If so at what point on the show did he die?

He died in the middle of last season. The 100th episode I believe.