• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber 7's and above please! Can I see a 10?

661 posts in this topic

How long have you owned that?

Had it for a few years now...went through several upgrades before finding that copy. I actually picked it up at the same time I picked this up, although this one is a Gerber 7 (the Captain Aero 26 is an 8, but I'm not so sure that Captain Flight 11 at a Gerber 7 isn't the toughest of the "classic" Cole sci-fi covers).

contact12.jpg

How long have you owned that?

Had it for a few years now...went through several upgrades before finding that copy. I actually picked it up at the same time I picked this up, although this one is a Gerber 7 (the Captain Aero 26 is an 8, but I'm not so sure that Captain Flight 11 at a Gerber 7 isn't the toughest of the "classic" Cole sci-fi covers).

contact12.jpg

I always thought that was the toughest one to find. Nice book!

Can someone post Famous Funnies series 1. It is the ONLY goldenage key that is a Gerber 10 !

I know Jon has one. I sold mine years ago. A v.f too

Here is Jon's (posted in the Gerber 10 thread).

Thats it. The first modern comicbook ever sold. It was sold in chain stores not news stands. I think it had a small print run of 35,000

A belated Welcome , Paul to the boards. hi.gif Here's one for this thread.

scan0007.jpg

... and I'm going to follow Silver Surfer's lead from another thread , and ask Punyhuman:

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SELL ME THIS BOOK?? poke2.gif

awesome, awesome book, PH.