• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber 7's and above please! Can I see a 10?

661 posts in this topic

And here's a Gerber 8; glasses are intact on this one too but I didn't scan them. Pretty low quality of 3-D effects, though.

Peter_Cottontail_3d_zpsc1aa4b1a.jpg

Love rare 3-D comics. Never saw that one before!

For some reason I'm on a 3-D kick right now. I've got a Felix coming in, that's another Gerber 7.

The Peter Cottontail is definitely scarce- with the Feb. cover date it's close to the last 3-D book. But a positive side effect of that is that every copy I can find reference to still has glasses attached.

This one survived my last sales thread...... and it was priced so that it likely wouldn't sell...... Robin gets no love (unless of course, you ask Frederic W.....). I fell in love with this cover after my first round through the Gerber PhotoJournals.....

and try as I might, no copies were found on eBay, every Dealer's list was missing it, etc, etc, for years...... but it shows up from time to time now. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(AFRI end of jesus) (thumbs u

STAR%20SPANGLED%20740002.jpg

This one survived my last sales thread...... and it was priced so that it likely wouldn't sell...... Robin gets no love (unless of course, you ask Frederic W.....). I fell in love with this cover after my first round through the Gerber PhotoJournals.....

and try as I might, no copies were found on eBay, every Dealer's list was missing it, etc, etc, for years...... but it shows up from time to time now. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(AFRI end of jesus) (thumbs u

STAR%20SPANGLED%20740002.jpg

Really nice copy. If graded, it looks like it might be number three on the census.