• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense #39 on E-bay Seller gets 27 negatives in one day!

28 posts in this topic

I had bid on a suspense #39 which is up for sale now by a dealer named comic*seller. I just went in to up my bid and someone dropped 27 negatives on him. Says his books are grossley overgraded. Any input by anyone who has dealt with him. Check it out. Thanks!!

drx

I had bid on a suspense #39 which is up for sale now by a dealer named comic*seller. I just went in to up my bid and someone dropped 27 negatives on him. Says his books are grossley overgraded. Any input by anyone who has dealt with him. Check it out. Thanks!!

drx

It would be nice if you posted a link for us to "check out"

A couple of weeks ago or sooner there were some very negative reports on him, but I can't seem to find the original post that was about Comic-Keys. I believe this seller is from the same town as comic-keys who is well known to these boards selling restored books not declared as restored.

My advice would be to stay clear. confused.gif

fay

A couple of weeks ago or sooner there were some very negative reports on him, but I can't seem to find the original post that was about Comic-Keys. I believe this seller is from the same town as comic-keys who is well known to these boards selling restored books not declared as restored.

fay

web page

And now I'll stop posting for a while....got to save my 5000th post for something special tongue.gif

fay

web page

And now I'll stop posting for a while....got to save my 5000th post for something special tongue.gif

Like posting takeit.gif to an ASM 14 on Saturday? yay.gif

fay

web page

Thank you for finding that post and I was off a little bit on my info. The mind is the first to go. sorry.gif

Kim Reganato and somebody else. FFB has posted their real names like eight hundred times, to the point where i actually can get pretty close naming one of them from memory acclaim.gif

fay

web page

So Chrom - did you receive the package I sent you yet?

Same dude that used to list as cgc*seller screwy.gif

I think you might be thinking about "cgc*comics", (stckwzrd1@aol.com) but they are 2 different sellers.

I started this thread, celebrating "cgc*comics" getting NARU'd, but I guess it was only for non-payment. He's back - avoid like the plague.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rue#Post1602806

drx

The guy got 27 negatives in one day, and you're asking us whether or not you should bid on a book like TOS39 from this seller? Come on. foreheadslap.gif

But since you asked, this seller is nothing but trouble. Avoid.