• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Werewolf By Night #1

12 posts in this topic

There does not appear to be any moisture damage on this comic. There is soiling, however. There is an impact stress on the LLC (see additional scans below).

LLFC

WBN1LLFC.jpg

LLBC

WBN1LLBC.jpg

There is a small crease on the LRFC also.

LRFC

WBN1LRFC.jpg

"Is anybody seeing a subscription crease...?"

That is not a subscription crease, but some strange artifact this cheap scanner of my wife's puts in all of the scans. If you look closely at the Hulk 181 scan I posted the other day, it shows up in it also (down Wolverine's left side) and in the FF 73 scan (at the Thing's left knee). I need a better scanner.

Thanks for the input.

"Is anybody seeing a subscription crease...?"

That is not a subscription crease, but some strange artifact this cheap scanner of my wife's puts in all of the scans. If you look closely at the Hulk 181 scan I posted the other day, it shows up in it also (down Wolverine's left side) and in the FF 73 scan (at the Thing's left knee). I need a better scanner.

Thanks for the input.

I'd toss that scanner if I were you . . . grin.gif