• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ace Comics featuring Four Favorites, Super Mystery, and Our Flag
6 6

893 posts in this topic

Shared these in the Crime and Halloween forums recently, but wanted to :bump: one of my favorite threads. They belong here to show case more than just the super hero stuff that's shown on this thread.

Beyond%2020_zpspjckkkzg.jpg

Crime%20Must%20Pay%20The%20Penalty%201%2033-A_zpsprtxm9mi.jpg

Beyond%2027_zpslprrulok.jpg

Hap%20Hazard%20Comics%204_zpsmo0nbvcn.jpg

Super-Mystery%20Comics%20v8%206_zpsm1ucj1bw.jpg

Can't resist: Only one hero cover :D

Super-Mystery%20Comics%20v2%206_zpsof3f8cro.jpg

Just when I think I have it all, I see something I've never seen. Love the Super Mystery with the mummy cover! Super Mystery is such a great title from beginning to end.

Great Great Great books Corey!! :applause: I musta missed when you posted them I haven't been on quite as much lately but I am glad I checked in to see this thread at the top!!

Thanks Gino, I'm sure the new baby keeps you very busy along side work, priorities brother. We'll see you on the regular again in the not too distant future...and I hope your return is a new addition to this( or the MLJ) thread :baiting:

Four Favorites 20 and 22. Two Gerber "7"s...

Gerber "7"s you say?!! I like em'!! Great books BOOT!! Here are mine...

22590532617_30bc0cf173_b.jpg

I sold two FF just like those to Dave Reynolds. I dumped them because of the tan pages but I didn't know how hard it would be to replace them.

And a 1,2,3 run...
:applause::applause::applause: you've been holding out on me BOOT lol

Those are sensational! I don't have a Sure-Fire 1, or the "second" third issue (known as 3B). Super-Mystety #2 cover has an early Marvel Mystery/ early Fox appeal to it.