• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone know if Comicsupply.com is still in busness ?

59 posts in this topic

i placed an order on Feb 2, and e mailed russell of comicsupply.com 5 times asking about the order and get no reply , i also called everyday for the last 6 days , left messages and no return call , money been transfered on Feb 5,

i hope everything is ok , anyone have any info

Normally you get an automated response just after you placed your order and then another one when it's about to ship...

Last message from Russel on the boards was on Feb 13th..

Last Post

Last update on the CS site was on Feb 14th.

Hope all is well, I found them to be a great source for mid-grade Bronze and Silver at a very fair price... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Site is back up. Don't know why it wasn't working. Lately emails have been bouncing all over the place as well as some shutdowns. Hopefully I don't have to look for a new hoster frown.gif

Glad to hear all is well...

John hi.gif

i placed an order on Feb 2, and e mailed russell of comicsupply.com 5 times asking about the order and get no reply , i also called everyday for the last 6 days , left messages and no return call , money been transfered on Feb 5,

i hope everything is ok , anyone have any info

I've been waiting on an order for quite a while too....

Said fullbacks were on backorder...

Hope everything's ok...

Russ is a good guy, so I'm sure he'll figure it out.

i was just trying to place my 2nd order from you guys but your site is calculating the usps PRIORITY shipping on 4 packages of silver mylar archives at $25.39 - This is probably an error but i couldn't figure out how to fix it -i will PM you this note as well-thanks for your time-Dave

i was just trying to place my 2nd order from you guys but your site is calculating the usps PRIORITY shipping on 4 packages of silver mylar archives at $25.39 - This is probably an error but i couldn't figure out how to fix it -i will PM you this note as well-thanks for your time-Dave

problem solved! Kudos to Russ for taking the time to help me in a timely manner thumbsup2.gif