• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probably a stupid question

10 posts in this topic

I was going through and reading my FF #44 and noticed the late Dave Cockrum had a fan letter published. I remembered that I had seen this as a kid and also recall other artists/writers had their letters in there as well... Has anyone ever thought about getting a book signed because the signee's letter was in the comic, in addition to the artist or writer? Maybe signed on the page next to their letter? Just a thought and if this has been discussed before, oops! foreheadslap.gif

Never even thought of this...makes me want to go back through some of my books and check the letters pages 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

read hulk 184 letters page, also what was the spider-man that Frank Miller wrote into as a fan when he was in Vermont?

I've seen that Frank Miller letter advertised in an e-bay auction and now I can't find it. I think it was a BA book between 140 to 170. confused-smiley-013.gif I've looked through all of those issues and can't seem to find the letter and it's driving me crazy.

Christo_pull_hair.gifinsane.gif

If anyone has this information it would be appreciated. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, fay