• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay *spoon* Seller of the Week

6 posts in this topic

Came across this auction last week...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...bayphotohosting

This kind of buffoonery fascinates me: The complete tool has cancelled the auction TWICE in the middle of the listing, and then relisted with a comment about how it was not being bid high enough to reach his goal. But get a load of his "grades" on the few books he has pictured. It is obvious enough looking at the pics that he is either legally blind or a complete scam artist...but check out his feedback. All of the books in his short feedback history are included in the auction...and they are so recent the pics are still up. You can see they are the same books he is selling...only he has decided to bump up the grades given in the previous auctions from VG to NM, Good to Very Fine, and so on...simply amazing! 893whatthe.gif

I'm considering sending him an offer of $100 and complimenting him on being the worst eBay grader I have seen in months... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OT: As soon as my Ky Wildcats beat you guys, I'm gonna make fun of you!

hello all...

given that KY couldn't beat the gators at coRUPPt arena poke2.gif, I doubt they stand any chance in the ODOME! (will be 6 in a row, baby!)...

rick