• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aaron Eckhart is Two-Face...

22 posts in this topic

..awesome,..!,..very nice pic for two-face,...Tommy Lee Jones was awful,..he was way too old and his good side was just as ugly as his acid side,..

I like Tommy Lee Jones as an actor....but you nailed it as far as him playing two-face....because he had no "good" side. 27_laughing.gif

Tommy Lee Jones didn't play Two-Face, he played Nicholson's Joker. 27_laughing.gif

Could be interesting. I wonder if this is just a set-up for the 3rd movie or if Two Face appears as does the Joker?

My understanding is that it's the set-up for the 3rd movie, which begins with the Joker's trial. He throws the acid into Harvey Dent's face.

[quote

My understanding is that it's the set-up for the 3rd movie, which begins with the Joker's trial. He throws the acid into Harvey Dent's face.

The studio is already planning more sequels.I hope it does not turn out to be like the last few bat films.

well he is a fine pick, I am just now all to worried that they are walking down the same path as the previous Batman movies.

One villain is enough guys!

Artboy99

In Batman Begins they had more than one villian from the comics:

Ras Al Ghul

The Scarecrow

Victor Zsasz

Carmine Falcone

That's not counting the corrupt police. i.e. Detective Flass

It worked in the last film brilliantly. Just remember that before you condemn this next film. They haven't started shooting yet.

Ras Al Ghul

The Scarecrow

Victor Zsasz

Carmine Falcone

It is rumored Zsasz will come back in the upcoming sequel, The Dark Knight, where in the opening scene, in a James Bond like opening, Batman chases him down and catches him

well he is a fine pick, I am just now all to worried that they are walking down the same path as the previous Batman movies.

Artboy99

You can have 2 villian in the film and make it work, it's called pacing.Nolan is an excellent storyteller!

Artboy99

Ras Al Ghul

The Scarecrow

Victor Zsasz

Carmine Falcone

That's not counting the corrupt police. i.e. Detective Flass

It worked in the last film brilliantly. Just remember that before you condemn this next film. They haven't started shooting yet.

Excellent point.

You are right, there was multiple villains in the first film. Proof that a well written film is the most important aspect.

Batman Begins was excellent, and I hope that the sequel mainstains this quality standard.

Artboy99

Yeah, that could be good... doin' it real gradual like... 1 main baddie at a time! popcorn.gif

Like what we all expect the Venom tease in SM3 will be like... right at the end!

Batman Begins was ok. Christian Bale was some fantastic man-candy 893applaud-thumb.gif But the whole "fear" thing was really redundant. Seriously, count how many times the entire cast says the word "fear" sleeping.gif

For me, the first 2 Batmans are still the best. Multiple villains is ok, as long as they give each character enough time (personally, I don't think the Scarecrow had enough time to be really threatening).

And a few more pics of Aaron Eckhart for good measure cloud9.gif

obrazek_aaron-eckhart.jpg

eckhart.jpg

WireImage_3178141.jpg

Would be cool if someone could photoshop the ugly part of Tommy Lee Jones' face onto one of these pics 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Would be cool if someone could photoshop the ugly part of Tommy Lee Jones' face onto one of these pics 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

not Tommy Lee Jones but from one of Simone Bianche's covers

twoface.jpg

then again which ugly part of Tommy :P