• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

(worship) Cimm - I'm so jealous - great stuff.

Thanks, man... it took me a number of years to put them together, but I think I'm down to around 30 more issues for a complete run, with the #3 being the only major roadblock... I've got a number 5, but it is another CGC SS Frazetta (9.4 :banana: ) , and I will need to dig it out for a digital picture as was too big for my scanner when I was scanning the mags in, and my camera was lost in a box at the time...

Well damn, I was going to post a few of mine, but the ones up there already are sweet. Lots of memories seeing those covers again. I have/read almost all of the ones posted. Now I remember why I read them as a teenager!

Edited by CatskillMike

Well damn, I was going to post a few of mine, but the ones up there already are sweet. Lots of memories seeing those covers again. I have/read almost all of the ones posted. Now I remember why I read them as a teenager!

Post them anyway (thumbs u