• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

On the topic of Vampirella i was saying to a friend that they should bring out a film and he told me they had several years ago with Talisa Soto playing the part of Vampirella.around the time the first Blade film was made(must have been the Vampire era). Anyone here happen to catch the film and can confirm if it was any good.

I have the DVD... Talisa Soto is gorgeous and kicks butt, however doesn't really look like Vampirella. The movie is not so good.

Roger Daltry stars in the movie which was a surprise and it was terrible! :sick:

On the topic of Vampirella i was saying to a friend that they should bring out a film and he told me they had several years ago with Talisa Soto playing the part of Vampirella.around the time the first Blade film was made(must have been the Vampire era). Anyone here happen to catch the film and can confirm if it was any good.

I have the DVD... Talisa Soto is gorgeous and kicks butt, however doesn't really look like Vampirella. The movie is not so good.

Roger Daltry stars in the movie which was a surprise and it was terrible! :sick:

Im loving these reviews. I only watch films if they are terrible or really good so im going to watch this asap. Im surprised someone like Talisa Soto took on the riole though.

Im loving these reviews. I only watch films if they are terrible or really good so im going to watch this asap. Im surprised someone like Talisa Soto took on the riole though.

This "direct to video" movie will be right up your street then!

I'm not 100% certain but I think it was Soto's only lead role in a movie... Maybe that had some bearing on her decision to take it.

This "direct to video" movie will be right up your street then!

I'm not 100% certain but I think it was Soto's only lead role in a movie... Maybe that had some bearing on her decision to take it.

Yep you were right that was terrible lol lol and Daltry was awful. Talisa Soto certainly has a nice figure. The thing is she is wearing the proper outfit on the DVD case but but something weird looking in the film.

That would be mine. What do you want to know? Sorry just returned from France.

How long have you had it and where did you buy it

Bought it around 2002 and it was part of a high grade Vampirella collection that i sold a few years ago. I kept that issue as it was my favorite and was thrilled it got a 9.9. Its a bit of a wrench to let it go mainly because after submitting thousands of omics/magazines mainly from the 65-75 era its the only 9.9 i have ever received, . ive received loads of 9.8's but never a 9.9 . However i have other priorities now so it needs to be sold and hopefully it goes to a collector.

I ran so fast after the chunking

Super de duper hot hot hot! :luhv:

I can't stop watching this! :o:insane::makepoint::banana:

The people walking passed aren't even looking. (shrug) I mean I love comics, but a nice body will beat that any day.

Edited by oakman29

Bought it around 2002 and it was part of a high grade Vampirella collection that i sold a few years ago. I kept that issue as it was my favorite and was thrilled it got a 9.9. Its a bit of a wrench to let it go mainly because after submitting thousands of omics/magazines mainly from the 65-75 era its the only 9.9 i have ever received, . ive received loads of 9.8's but never a 9.9 . However i have other priorities now so it needs to be sold and hopefully it goes to a collector.

So youve had it for 14 years and you didnt think to send it in earlier. I thought it might have been a recent purchase. Just out of curiosity why are you selling it if its your only 9.9 out of thousands submitted. If i owned it there is no way i would be selling it.

So youve had it for 14 years and you didnt think to send it in earlier. I thought it might have been a recent purchase. Just out of curiosity why are you selling it if its your only 9.9 out of thousands submitted. If i owned it there is no way i would be selling it.

Well i had it down as a 9.8 with a shot at a 9.9 but then again ive probably had 50 books with the same scenario so i was always going to send it in but had just given up hope of getting a 9.9.

Im selling it only because we are expecting another child and that always has to take priority otherwise no i would not be selling it although the price does seem a bit low at the moment so im wondering if i did the right thing.

Well i had it down as a 9.8 with a shot at a 9.9 but then again ive probably had 50 books with the same scenario so i was always going to send it in but had just given up hope of getting a 9.9.

Im selling it only because we are expecting another child and that always has to take priority otherwise no i would not be selling it although the price does seem a bit low at the moment so im wondering if i did the right thing.

Dont worry i dont think it will finish anywhere near $950 as a Vampirella in 9.9 is very rare. You do realise a lot of activity takes place on the last day, then the last hour, then the last minute and even the last 30 seconds. I sold an item once where all hell broke loose and there was 15 bids in the last 30 seconds. Ive even Iost something with 3 seconds to go so dont get too disheartened.

Very nice and an important part of Warren history IMO!

I remember this used to belong to another boardie, glad to see it go to another and is kept in the family so to speak. Congrats! (thumbs u