• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold Collecting Thread
1 1

759 posts in this topic

Mick, great books, I am very jealous of those! I cant be much help till number 11, and then the late teens, after we get past the first 24 though, it will go quick!

Thanks, Danny. Love those early issues. I don't have a #9. Maybe Adam?

someone got a 13? I have sub par copies of 14 and 15 if we need.

A thought about 15, one of my favorite B&B issues. I just love that cover and it has a awesome Silent Knight story. This was my first 10 center I ever had. I think I was 12 years old when I bought it as a back issue. I got that book right after 112 came out, which has a cover panel from 15. I thought that was the coolest thing when I was 12!

bb112.jpg

You know, just look at 112, what an awesome book! A new full length Batman story with Mister Miracle, and three, classic, classic, CLASSIC reprints. BB 51 with, the second team up issue. Issue 59, first Batman team up, with one of the coolest covers of the run, and BB 15. No wonder I got hooked on this title as a kid!