• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Share your pedigree Marvel Mystery Comics

45 posts in this topic

cloud9.gif This will be great if enough people participate. I will work on scanning mine and posting some within the next day or so. C'mon Mr. Bedrock, show us that fabled assemblage. cloud9.gif

What have you heard about my appendage?

cloud9.gif This will be great if enough people participate. I will work on scanning mine and posting some within the next day or so. C'mon Mr. Bedrock, show us that fabled assemblage. cloud9.gif

What have you heard about my appendage?

I've heard it's the biggest thing this side of the Mississippi.

Oh wait, I didn't realize that we're talking about something else...so what is so special about your appendix?

STEVE

SWEEEEEET book XL. I'm workin' on a comeback for that one. By the way, does XL also stand for XL (extra large) collection? 893applaud-thumb.gif

Didn't think of that, but I've been known to fill up a pool table a few times over.

My apolgies for this paltry contribution, but it's the best I can come up with at the moment:

100_1192.jpg

STEVE

apologies confused-smiley-013.gif unless you mean for out bidding me..is it really hard to tell it's not an Alan Light reprint??

The ball is back in your court Frisco..unless you can get that troublemaker Parker to step up to the plate.

troublemaker present and accounted for. marvel.jpg

That's a terrible picture so it must be a terrible copy.

I'll give you guide. tongue.gif

The ball is back in your court Frisco..unless you can get that troublemaker Parker to step up to the plate.

adam, isn't that pitiful; my scanner won't take a decent picture, so i use the digital camera, then print a photo on this little deal the wife has, then scan IT into the system--voila. i tried, but it sucks. it's really pretty in real life, tho'. vouch for me on that, one of my geeks.

adam, isn't that pitiful; my scanner won't take a decent picture, so i use the digital camera, then print a photo on this little deal the wife has, then scan IT into the system--voila. i tried, but it sucks. it's really pretty in real life, tho'. vouch for me on that, one of my geeks.

Just giving you a hard time. I know enough about Chicago copies to believe that it is a VERY nice copy in person.

I'll still give you guide! flowerred.gif

I have the non ped. low grade version of this! Sweet book! I love that cover, but I have two questions. 1st. how is a hot poker going to hurt or burn a kid who turns into a super nova. 2nd, why can't toro burn through the ropes? I think that is one of the things I love most about early comics, the covers often had nothing to do with content, they were art, and only art.

Steve,

Sweet Larson MMC4, soo Cooool! Not as cool as Theo H.(sexy man on couch), but cool!

Thnx Mr. S...I realize the water stain along the spine is a turn off for some, but the rest of the book is so purdy I just love it.

I'll never forget the first time I saw that Theo H. (sexy man on couch) ad in the Guide...would have been better if he had an Action 1 and Marvel 1 in each hand.

STEVE

Hey Parker, wouldn't that Chicago Marvel Mystery 28 look nice next to this Chicago Marvel Mystery 29?

MM29Crop.jpg

I appeal sir to your sense of reuniting these two lost family members so they once again can enjoy the pleasure of each other's company....

Now who should the check be made out to? hi.gifpoke2.gif

STEVE

Didn't that book used to be mine?

If you would like, send all your slabs to me and I will scan them for you. You can buy me books for my services. Much like the Win - October arrangement. acclaim.gifflowerred.gif