• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Share your pedigree Marvel Mystery Comics

45 posts in this topic

The ball is back in your court Frisco..unless you can get that troublemaker Parker to step up to the plate.

troublemaker present and accounted for. marvel.jpg

That's a terrible picture so it must be a terrible copy.

I'll give you guide. tongue.gif

adam, isn't that pitiful; my scanner won't take a decent picture, so i use the digital camera, then print a photo on this little deal the wife has, then scan IT into the system--voila. i tried, but it sucks. it's really pretty in real life, tho'. vouch for me on that, one of my geeks.

It is much prettier than the scan. In fact, it is too pretty to be sitting amongst all those reading copies in the Parker Collection!

Can I join In? Please! I want to play.

Play? You just swept the bases! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

The ball is back in your court Frisco..unless you can get that troublemaker Parker to step up to the plate.

troublemaker present and accounted for.

adam, isn't that pitiful; my scanner won't take a decent picture, so i use the digital camera, then print a photo on this little deal the wife has, then scan IT into the system--voila. i tried, but it sucks. it's really pretty in real life, tho'. vouch for me on that, one of my geeks.

It is much prettier than the scan. In fact, it is too pretty to be sitting amongst all those reading copies in the Parker Collection!

hey, mr. bedrock....read this!!! [can i put this in here? it's not technically a marvel mystery?]

ht.jpg

hey, mr. bedrock....read this!!! [can i put this in here? it's not technically a marvel mystery?]

ht.jpg

Now that deserves one of these hail.gif!!! The colors on that book are amazing.

Even more amazing in person!! cloud9.gif

ht.jpg

Well......aren't you a big shot. I guess we can all stop posting now. Billy has knocked it out of the park. You and your one-upmanship.

troublemaker present and accounted for.

ht.jpg

I KNEW you'd ask that Park. I almost included Marvel Comics in the title JUST TO GET YOU TO POST IT. As usual though, you picked up what I was puttin' down (never missing a chance to rib a certain Marvel 1-less Geek poke2.gif). Awesome copy !!!!! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

hey, mr. bedrock....read this!!! [can i put this in here? it's not technically a marvel mystery

Well......aren't you a big shot. I guess we can all stop posting now.

Billy has knocked it out of the park. You and your one-upmanship.

The biggest shot that's been fired here so far. Buy the Larson and take him on Ricky and I promise I'll referee this thing right down the middle sumo.gif

He has a tendency to do that, but man he has some stellar books, and we are better for it. hail.gifhail.gif

I promise you that you've only seen the mere front portion of his first short box. If he weren't one of my all time best pals in the world, I'd cry unfair and have the comic police sent to his house immediately. His collection is insane insane.gif

ht.jpg

that surprises me; being mr. d.c., i never realized you had deigned to look upon it before.

that surprises me; being mr. d.c., i never realized you had deigned to look upon it before.

Ciorac must be a really good friend! Is there any other explanation? confused-smiley-013.gif

Ciorac must be a really good friend! Is there any other explanation? confused-smiley-013.gif

He could be sucking up cause he wants something! (He heard Billy is getting D.C.s now)

hey, mr. bedrock....read this!!! [can i put this in here? it's not technically a marvel mystery

Well......aren't you a big shot. I guess we can all stop posting now.

Billy has knocked it out of the park. You and your one-upmanship.

The biggest shot that's been fired here so far. Buy the Larson and take him on Ricky and I promise I'll referee this thing right down the middle sumo.gif

Will you pitch in and help me? I need some dough. Anyone want to give a hand out to a needy comic dealer? I need one of these Marvel Comics 1 things everyone is so ga-ga for.