• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

ok big mouth

check out item number 160050855009.

it actually sold for £43 to kevinj7856 on 21 November 2006 that is over 2 months ago.

he has not had the courtesy to let makaveli_7dt know how happy he was or that he had received them.

also check out number 160051654533, this is a CGC graded 9.8 McGuinnes Thor variant to the civil war series, he got it for £12.62 and he has also not let makaveli_7dt know how happy he was to get this valuable item for less than it costs to send it to CGC????

below is what was won.................for the third time by someone for only £43

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: 207-535 (75 Issues)

This large 75 issue collection of Amazing Spider-Man begins with issue 207 and runs through all the way to 535 which is the current issue. It spans over two decades and includes many key issues as detailed below including 238 the first appearance of the Hobgoblin and 361 the first appearance of Carnage.

If the bidding reaches £375 i will also include a STRICT NM copy of ASM 300, the first appearance of Venom who is set to debut in the new movie next year.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963)

Amazing Spider-Man 207 - FN+

Amazing Spider-Man 208 - VF/NM

Amazing Spider-Man 209 - VF+

Amazing Spider-Man 236 - NM-

Amazing Spider-Man 238 - FN/VF (1st Hobgoblin)

Amazing Spider-Man 240 - FN-

Amazing Spider-Man 244 - VF/NM

Amazing Spider-Man 260 - VF+ (small thumbnail price sticker on back)

Amazing Spider-Man 261 - VF/NM

Amazing Spider-Man 267 - VF+

Amazing Spider-Man 271 - VF+

Amazing Spider-Man 271 - FN

Amazing Spider-Man 272 - VF/NM

Amazing Spider-Man 273 - FN

Amazing Spider-Man 277 - FN-

Amazing Spider-Man 280 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 285 - VF+

Amazing Spider-Man 287 - VF/NM

Amazing Spider-Man 303 - FN+ (small thumbnail price sticker on front)

Amazing Spider-Man 304 - VF- (small thumbnail price sticker on front)

Amazing Spider-Man 313 - VF-

Amazing Spider-Man 323 - VF

Amazing Spider-Man 324 - VF+

Amazing Spider-Man 327 - VF+

Amazing Spider-Man 329 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 330 - VF

Amazing Spider-Man 338 - VF/NM

Amazing Spider-Man 350 - --- (Structurly NM, needs pressing)

Amazing Spider-Man 351 - FN (Small tear top of spine)

Amazing Spider-Man 352 - FN+ (small thumbnail price sticker on back)

Amazing Spider-Man 353 - NM- (small thumbnail price sticker on back)

Amazing Spider-Man 354 - VF/NM (small thumbnail price sticker on back)

Amazing Spider-Man 355 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 359 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 360 - VF+

Amazing Spider-Man 361 - NM (First Print. 1st Carnage)

Amazing Spider-Man 361 - NM (Rare Second Print Silver Variant)

Amazing Spider-Man 365 - NM (Silver Hologram Cover)

Amazing Spider-Man 368 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 368 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 370 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 375 - NM (Gold Venom Cover)

Amazing Spider-Man 378 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 379 - NM-

Amazing Spider-Man 438 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 438 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 502 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 521 - VF/NM

Amazing Spider-Man 528 - VF/NM (Spider-Ham Colour 1:8 Variant)

Amazing Spider-Man 532 - NM (Second Print Variant)

Amazing Spider-Man 535 - NM-

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN V2 (1999)

Amazing Spider-Man 9 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 10 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 14 - NM-

Amazing Spider-Man 16 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 19 - NM- (Venom)

Amazing Spider-Man 28 - NM-

Amazing Spider-Man 29 - NM (Return of Mary Jane)

Amazing Spider-Man 30 - NM (First JMS. J. Scott Campbell)

Amazing Spider-Man 40 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 46 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 46 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 48 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 48 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 49 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 49 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 51 - NM-

Amazing Spider-Man 54 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 54 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 55 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 55 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 56 - NM

Amazing Spider-Man 56 - NM

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (1964)

Amazing Spider-Man Annual 26 - NM (Venom. Small thumbnail price sticker on front)

Amazing Spider-Man Annual 27 - NM

stop trying to twist my words to justify your inadequacy for listening to someone else's opinion
No inadequacy on my end. I just don't believe a word you have to say and I don't take a liar seriously. Just in case you were curious though, I have never had a transaction with Fox before on eBay or here on the boards. He is just someone that I have talked to for about a year now. I have seen him buy and sell here on the board and he would have been called out on it by now if he was a crook. We are very hard on those people as the original point of this thread shows.

check out item number 160050855009.

it actually sold for £43 to kevinj7856 on 21 November 2006 that is over 2 months ago.

he has not had the courtesy to let makaveli_7dt know how happy he was or that he had received them.

also check out number 160051654533, this is a CGC graded 9.8 McGuinnes Thor variant to the civil war series, he got it for £12.62 and he has also not let makaveli_7dt know how happy he was to get this valuable item for less than it costs to send it to CGC????

below is what was won.................for the third time by someone for only £43

So what? confused-smiley-013.gif You need a helluva lot more than the absence of feedback. You've been beating that one over and over, and I don't agree with your assumption.

Also, do a search for that Civil War book, and take a look at what it's selling for on other auctions. Right about what he sold it for.

K great, we get your point! Thanks!

Talking about beating a dead horse...

First off, you aren't changing anyone's minds on this. Post after post we continually tell you that we don't believe you, we know the person more than someone who just appears and has no credibility with us etc.

If you are upset, take it to ebay and deal with it there? Maybe you can't take it up with ebay as your acct is in limbo, I don't know anymore...all I know is this thread is taking up more space for sellers and buyers.

news.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gif

I would ask that we just boycott posting to this thread anymore, complete waste of time and nothing is being accomplished. Sad, as this was a thread that had a specific purpose and some conclusion

hi.gif

Ok the feedback thing means nothing. As a buyer I expect feedback from the seller first but most of the time they want me to leave it first. In this case, no one gets feedback. I could very easily have 30+ more feedback than I do now if it was left for everything that I won. Is that what happened in this case? No idea but that is what I am going to assume until you provide me with evidence otherwise.

Also this thread was not started to ruin the reputation of another eBayer. This thread is about transactions that happened on this board among members of this community so I dont know why you are here or how you found the thread unless you are a shill.

Actually I just did a little research and found this thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...rue#Post1484152

Seems like if Anfield is a scammer then you two have something in common.

news.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gif

I would ask that we just boycott posting to this thread anymore, complete waste of time and nothing is being accomplished. Sad, as this was a thread that had a specific purpose and some conclusion

hi.gif

I agree, and given that now he's derailing other threads elsewhere, I am not going to continue it further.

Honestly this doesn't mean anything, what if he had dupes of every issue, or the item was dropped for non payment?

Have you ever heard of anyone having duplicates, even TRIPLICATES of the same issues? I used to have dupes of ASM issue all the way from issue 12 up to 228 or something like that and sometimes bought three of an issue if I liked it. It was standard habit for me to pick up two of everything that came out regardless of the title...and I was a KID...imagine someone who actually is a small time comics dealer???

Thank you for your concern, and I'm sure your intentions have merit, but you have went past being annoying. Your post has garnered a lot of attention, which was what I'm sure you wanted. Drop it and move on...go have a drink and let it go...

oh, and um "Welcome to the Boarda"

what is it with you lot?

is it because you are all part of the scam?

which bit of "this is the 3rd time this exact auction has been listed and won by 3 different buyers and not one of them has left any type of feedback"

you are all a bunch of hypocrites.

if this was one of your little gang telling you about this and i was the seller involved it would be a very different posting session wouldn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, all 11465 members to ever register for this site are in on a small time ebay scam. We don't gain anything from it but the joy of watching people like you come here and make long post about it.

I think you need to chill and just back away for a while. If what you say is true, sooner or later a person will get busted, but to go on and on about it only makes you look like a whiner and someone looking for revenge.

I think you need to chill and just back away for a while. If what you say is true, sooner or later a person will get busted, but to go on and on about it only makes you look like a whiner and someone looking for revenge.

hail.gifthumbsup2.gif

Yes, all 11465 members to ever register for this site are in on a small time ebay scam. We don't gain anything from it but the joy of watching people like you come here and make long post about it.

27_laughing.gif ROFL, omigod.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Anxiously awaiting my cut though. 1/11465th of a Spiderman lot just doesn't go as far as it used to. frown.gif

Anxiously awaiting my cut though. 1/11465th of a Spiderman lot just doesn't go as far as it used to. frown.gif

Especially after the ebay and paypal fees. Looks like we are going to be getting $.0.007. What are you going to spend your share on?

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Especially after the ebay and paypal fees. Looks like we are going to be getting $.0.007. What are you going to spend your share on?

Damned if I know. Wish Fox would hurry up and list some Hulk 181s and we could start seeing some serious money. These NYC rents don't pay themselves!

yes you are al very funny but not one of you has even hinted that i coul dbe right!!

i will just try and get on with my life without e-Bay but i will still take an interest in certain members transactions in future

thanks for allowing me to rant

Your life must be really sad to follow the transactions of certain members. I suggest a bike ride but feel free to do whatever you want. Now if you will excuse me I need to go buy some comics with my cut from the latest scam.. i mean sale.

yes you are al very funny but not one of you has even hinted that i coul dbe right!!

i will just try and get on with my life without e-Bay but i will still take an interest in certain members transactions in future

thanks for allowing me to rant

Why don't you pm all of us with the whole story of who you are, how sad your life is and maybe we can feel sorry for you and invite you into the club that is our small circle of comic collectors.

ps....do you have any NM 9.8 comics for sale at bargain prices..... juggle.gif