• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

i assume from your registration date that you have been either a buyer or a seller or both for at least 4 years.

each time i was suspended (with a 100% feedback rating) was due to people reporting me for a previous association with another user ID.

what is hard to understand about that?

you don't have to be a scammer to be suspended, one time i was suspended for 18 days because i had not paid my seller fees and could not access my account and i received 3 UPI strikes during that time and the sellers even though i had offered to conclude the transactions and pay their FVF fees still refused to withdraw them. i received them because i could not access my buying transactions due to being suspended.

it is admirable that you are all jumping to his defence but at the same time you are all villifying and trying to ruin other, probably totally innocent e-Bayers, because someone deems their auctions dodgy or suspect and you all then jump on the bandwagon.

when i stated 70 i meant some people had purchased more than 1 item.

stop trying to make out i am doing something wrong here.

all i have done is what you all do..................put forward a point for duscission or debate..............and judging by the reaction i have touched a raw nerve.

you must be a really good e-Bay member if you think feedback whether left or not and whether its positive or negative doesn't mean anything?????

it means a helluva lot to the majority of people who trade on e-Bay as it builds trust and relationships through mutual acknoweldgement of a good, bad or indifferent transaction between a buyer and a seller.

what planet do you reside if you think "what does leaving feedback matter".

are you having a laugh.

foreheadslap.gif

i assume from your registration date that you have been either a buyer or a seller or both for at least 4 years.

each time i was suspended (with a 100% feedback rating) was due to people reporting me for a previous association with another user ID.

you don't have to be a scammer to be suspended, one time i was suspended for 18 days because i had not paid my seller fees and could not access my account and i received 3 UPI strikes during that time and the sellers even though i had offered to conclude the transactions and pay their FVF fees still refused to withdraw them. i received them because i could not access my buying transactions due to being suspended.

it is admirable that you are all jumping to his defence but at the same time you are all villifying and trying to ruin other, probably totally innocent e-Bayers, because someone deems their auctions dodgy or suspect and you all then jump on the bandwagon.

So in addition to be a scammer, you're also a deadbeat when it comes to EBay fees. Oh, yeah, you're winning us over. grin.gif

So in addition to be a scammer, you're also a deadbeat when it comes to EBay fees. Oh, yeah, you're winning us over. grin.gif

My Ebay fees are overdue as we speak, and I've had my account placed on hold before when I didn't pay them. Who cares? This makes me a deadbeat?

if by calling me a "deadbeat" because i had more on my mind at the time than e-Bay seller fess when my youngest son (14) was knocked down and killed by a drunk driver then yeah i suppose you could call me a "deadbeat".........

your comment proves my point exactly............you just sit and call people names on other peoples say so without any regard for the reasons that sometimes *spoon* happens in other peoples lives.

you are a real decent human being.............i don't think.

all i have done is what you all do..................put forward a point for duscission or debate..............and judging by the reaction i have touched a raw nerve.

You're the one bursting a vein in his forehead ranting up and down. I'm just bored at work. grin.gif

you must be a really good e-Bay member if you think feedback whether left or not and whether its positive or negative doesn't mean anything?????

it means a helluva lot to the majority of people who trade on e-Bay as it builds trust and relationships through mutual acknoweldgement of a good, bad or indifferent transaction between a buyer and a seller.

what planet do you reside if you think "what does leaving feedback matter".

are you having a laugh.

Again, a lot of people don't leave feedback or forget to leave feedback. If someone had an issue, they could leave negative or even neutral feedback. Instead there's none. Why should automatically assume the worst of a someone with a proven track record on Ebay and on these boards, while you....you have an abysmal record on Ebay by your own admission, and your only purpose for appearing on these boards so far has is to attempt to drag someone's name into the mud. confused-smiley-013.gif

My Ebay fees are overdue as we speak, and I've had my account placed on hold before when I didn't pay them. Who cares? This makes me a deadbeat?

Youre a deadbeat chris, but you're our deadbeat and we wouldn't have it anyother way flowerred.gifpoke2.gif

The difference is I've bought from you before so I know what I'm getting. wink.gif

Stay on target....STAY ON TARGET......

Which part of "i am sick of people like you deciding who is a scammer or who is not" just because someone has had a bad experience with one e-Bay member.

i have already explained the reason why i started this thread it is because makaveli_7dt could be viewed as suspicious by any other group of people like you anywhere else in the world viewing his re-listing of items already sold but no record of feedback being registered.

if you are a collector or buyer are you telling me that if you won an absolutely outstanding set of ASM comics (over 55 in total for £45) including some very rare and hard to find ones for the price of less than 1 of these elusive comics on its own (ASM 238 for example or ASM 129) you would not want to let the seller know how happy you were with your purchase?

this collection was listed and sold on at least 3 different occasions with the exact same auction listing.....the first time it sold for £120 no feedback left either way (can't remember the buyers ID)...........the second time i even bid on it up to £74 it was won by maags45 at £75.................again no feedback left either way...............the third time it was won for only £45 by johnjk35 or 45 or something like that.........again no feedback either way..........are you telling me that's not dodgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please refrain from using generalizations, I'm defending nor accusing anyone, it's just that your phrasing and wild hyperbole makes it sometimes hard to get to the core of your message.

Anger is an energy but doesn't really lend itself to fuel a concise and apt style of writing, especially when wanting to win someone over... confused-smiley-013.gif

i have already explained the reason why i started this thread it is because makaveli_7dt could be viewed as suspicious by any other group of people like you anywhere else in the world viewing his re-listing of items already sold but no record of feedback being registered.

I think the reason you started this thread is because you seem to have some grudge against him, and are trying to start trouble.

if you are a collector or buyer are you telling me that if you won an absolutely outstanding set of ASM comics (over 55 in total for £45) including some very rare and hard to find ones for the price of less than 1 of these elusive comics on its own (ASM 238 for example or ASM 129) you would not want to let the seller know how happy you were with your purchase?

this collection was listed and sold on at least 3 different occasions with the exact same auction listing.....the first time it sold for £120 no feedback left either way (can't remember the buyers ID)...........the second time i even bid on it up to £74 it was won by maags45 at £75.................again no feedback left either way...............the third time it was won for only £45 by johnjk35 or 45 or something like that.........again no feedback either way..........are you telling me that's not dodgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So when was this auction, exactly? I can't find it in the completed listings. You're condemning an auction that we can't even look at and saying that the absence of feedback means something bad took place. I found those two users (maags45 and johnk35), and can't even see that they've ever even bought a comic book.

So yeah, this matter's pretty much closed.

All I see when i read this is "I really screwed some people over on my original ID and now everytime I try to make another ID to screw others over, I get busted."

I agree with the others though. CASE CLOSED.

hi.gif

if you had taken the time to read my original explanation i never intentionally screwed anyone.

it was circumstances beyond my control...every buyer either received their goods or were issued full refunds

stop trying to twist my words to justify your inadequacy for listening to someone else's opinion

if you had taken the time to read my original explanation i never intentionally screwed anyone.

it was circumstances beyond my control...every buyer either received their goods or were issued full refunds

stop trying to twist my words to justify your inadequacy for listening to someone else's opinion

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif