• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

hi Anfield Fox (Matt)

remember me?

i have been doing a bit of research on my own regarding you and your sales.

first of all how many times have you sold your ASM collection with the header "if price reaches £350, you'll throw in a mint copy of ASM 300".

you and your cronies have a cheek villifying and berating other sellers when you have in fact sold the same collection twice, the first time to maags45 for £75 conveniently they were a NPB and you relisted it and they only sold for £45 this time to johnk35. you also sold a CGC 9.6 Civil War #3 McGuinness Variant at the same time and their is no reciprocative feedback either way for that transaction.

i notice that with all 3 transactions there is still no feedback either way.

also your snide comment about the DD # 71 that you sold on to your mate for a buck. what you forgot to mention to your mate and all your cronies was that i actually refunded your payment in full and told you to keep it as a gesture of good faith as you were not happy with the grade i advertised.................very convenient you didn't mention that.......ehh!!!!!!!!!!

also the threats made by other e-Bayers (or was it you??) meant to be in the US were forwarded to the trust and safety staff.

the words i am looking for are.........................LIAR, CHEAT AND HYPOCRITE

In the immortal words of Michael Jackson 'beat it'

If you did anything here, all you did was make Anfield even more trustworthy!

893naughty-thumb.gif

this is for you jonjesper.

you are obviously one of his cronies or know him. he bought stuff fom me didn't agree with the grade and i told him to keep the comic and issued him a full refund. he then told people that i had scammed him. i was suspended after he bought from me using new IDs and because of that i could not access the buyer details to send his and other buyers items and on both occasions he got his money back. so how have i scammed him or anyone else. they all got their money back from paypal. i was suspended due to him and probably people like you.

he has on at least 2 occasions sold the exact same ASM collection but has left neither positive or negative feedback for neither transaction and at least 1 was a NPB according to him and the 2nd buyer has not even acknowledged receipt of this exceptional collection that he won for only £45 more than 6 weeks ago,

he also sold a CGC 9.6 Civil War #3 McGuinness variant for only £12 at the same time and that has also not been acknowledged by either buyer or seller. don't you find all this strange at all.

there have been quite a few high value winning bidders on his auctions over the past few months that have had no feedback left by either party for these transactions. i have been suspended so i cannot retrieve the auction id numbers etc to prove what they were but i have kept a list of all his many multiple and new e-Bay members (less than 30 days) buyers and will be watching very carefully once he starts selling again under his user ID makaveli_7dt.

so if he is so trustworthy (your words) why has feedback not been left by these buyers to state they have received their goods. at the last count there were over 20 high value or rare item transactions that have had no feedback left since 2nd January. his last sale was on 21 December 2006.

i may sound bitter and that is because i am. makaveli_7dt and people like you should try and find out why certain situations arise regarding suspensions and people not being able to fulfill auction obligations as it is not always what you think is the reason and should give people the benefit of the doubt until you can prove otherwise.

i was under the impression that in this country you are innocent until actually proved guilty, not because one person who has had a bad experience decides you are.

Cliff Notes:

i was suspended after he bought from me...

i was suspended due to him and probably people like you

i have been suspended so i cannot retrieve the auction id numbers etc to prove

so if he is so trustworthy (your words)

and this beauty, pretty much sums up why I support Anfield, might also be that he has been a good buyer and seller on these boards for quite some time, but I will let you tell me another reason to believe him...

i was under the impression that in this country you are innocent until actually proved guilty, not because one person who has had a bad experience decides you are

i have been suspended so i cannot retrieve the auction id numbers

This will go a long way toward establishing your credibility here.

yeahok.gif

if he is so trustworthy (your words) why has feedback not been left by these buyers to state they have received their goods.

Why has negative feedback not been left?

confused-smiley-013.gif

give people the benefit of the doubt until you can prove otherwise.

Where is your proof of wrong doing?

i was under the impression that in this country you are innocent until actually proved guilty, not because one person who has had a bad experience decides you are.

I couldn't have said it any better. Thanks for making my point. Now go fist yourself. thumbsup2.gif

"this is the internet, not a court".

then why do you all try and ruin people's reputations and judge them on the word of one person without hearing the other side of the story or as the clown above did by only using extracts from my complete text.

you don't even have the guts to put down where any of you actually live!!

makaveli_7dt apparently lives in the US, that's not the address i have for him.

for the *spoon* who told me to fist myself why don't you try and do it.....you *spoon*.

this makaveli_7dt might be friends with you all but he is as much a scammer as anyone you try to discredit.

why has no feedback been left by him since 23 November for any selling transactions, and i can assure you there have been at least 70 that have had no replies as yet.

judging by some of the post above i have touched a nerve with some of you.

does anyone know user ID maags45 or johnjk35? they would be able to confirm my story

then why do you all try and ruin people's reputations and judge them on the word of one person without hearing the other side of the story

ummm, you realize that is what you are doing correct?

why has no feedback been left by him since 23 November for any selling transactions, and i can assure you there have been at least 70 that have had no replies as yet.

Could it be that he has no feedback left for him since HE HAS BEEN IN THE US FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS AWAY FROM HIS COLLECTION TO SELL BOOKS?

893whatthe.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

2442 Cerrillos Road #208

Santa Fe, NM 87505

Drop by any time.

Where do you live?

THAT's what I'm talking about!!!! hail.gif

headbang.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I hear the crickets chirping now...

What does that have to do with anything? I had Atlanta, GA in my profile until about a few months ago when I changed it to what it is now. There are people from this board that have met me in person and have shipped me books that can verify that I am who I say I am. Please tell me what my place of residence has to do with someone new to the board (or a shill) coming here and bashing an existing member that many of us have known for some time?

2442 Cerrillos Road #208

Santa Fe, NM 87505

Drop by any time.

Where do you live?

Hey that's a retirement village hail.gifpoke2.gif

"this is the internet, not a court".

then why do you all try and ruin people's reputations and judge them on the word of one person without hearing the other side of the story or as the clown above did by only using extracts from my complete text.

makaveli_7dt apparently lives in the US, that's not the address i have for him.

for the *spoon* who told me to fist myself why don't you try and do it.....you *spoon*.

this makaveli_7dt might be friends with you all but he is as much a scammer as anyone you try to discredit.

judging by some of the post above i have touched a nerve with some of you.

does anyone know user ID maags45 or johnjk35? they would be able to confirm my story

Even if I hadn't dealt with Matt myself, I would give him the benefit of the doubt due to the multiple transactions he has done with other forum members. If he was involved in some kind of scam, I would certainly want to know, but I have seen nothing to suggest that there is any validity to your claims.

When somebody scams multiple people on eBay, or buyers even think they are being scammed, it usually looks like this. (Note: AFAIK, everyone got what they paid for from Kevin) Once one person gives a neg , they all come flooding out. I have a hard time believing that Matt (or anyone else) could sell 70 items on eBay starting months ago and not receive any negative feedback if buyers were not getting the items.

you must be a real "close friend". defending him so.

regardless of the fact that he is in the US are you trying to tell me that all his sales from 21 November - 8 December 2006 that still have more than 30 feedbacks outstanding are still waiting on their goods???????????? or can't be bothered to let him know that they have received them. get a grip.

just admit it he has been caught out at the very game you all like to play and catch so called scammers or are you all members of a great shill-bidding ring or some other con?

by the way my address is:

112 Anderstown Road

WEST BELFAST

Northern Ireland

BT2 7GF

please feel free to also drop in on me anytime

Christo_pull_hair.gif

you see my point exactly.

all the multiple transactions he has conducted with other forum members.

all i have tried to do is trade on e-Bay but everytime i start a new ID someone realises that i have been suspended before and reports me.

ask makaveli_7dt when he comes back if the user IDs associated with me were full of bad or negative feedback? i can assure they were not. each one was a 100% rating from more than 160 satisfied buyers in one case.

i am not a scammer and anyone who bought goods from me just before i was suspended either still got their goods because they were despatched and they received them but could not leave feedback because of suspension or they were given full refunds by paypal.

to be a scammer i assume you must knowingly sell something that you may not actually have, take the money and not despatch the items. i have never done that.

the thing that annoys me the most is that he has stated he bought a DD 71 from me and i scammed him..........that is a blatant lie..........i told him to keep the comic as a gesture of good faith and issued him a total refund..........does that sound like a scammer?

i am just not happy about the way he has portrayed me.

so you are trying to say it is just a coincidence that over 30 transactions, 3 of which were for very valuable and desireable items that these buyers have all just decided together coincidently not to leave feedback from transactions more than 6 weeks ago.

you are obviously a friend of his or have not read the thread correctly.

so you are trying to say it is just a coincidence that over 30 transactions, 3 of which were for very valuable and desireable items that these buyers have all just decided together coincidently not to leave feedback from transactions more than 6 weeks ago.

Your story keeps changing. Now all of a sudden it's up to 30 transactions without feedback, and I'm still waiting to hear why you think the lack of feedback, even negative feedback, means anything at all. smirk.gif

ask makaveli_7dt when he comes back if the user IDs associated with me were full of bad or negative feedback? i can assure they were not. each one was a 100% rating from more than 160 satisfied buyers in one case.

i am not a scammer and anyone who bought goods from me just before i was suspended either still got their goods because they were despatched and they received them but could not leave feedback because of suspension or they were given full refunds by paypal.

Could you please explain to me how you can be banned from eBay if you had a 100% rating and just the one dispute that Anfield Fox filed ?