• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

Final update here:

I received a money order last week -- the money owed to Chris (Beyonder) has been paid in full as has the money owed to Anfield Fox.

I will cut them each a check and distribute -- guys PM me your mailing address.

This is an update to simply say, as I saw the other thread, we need to be vigilant in policing our community as best we can. To the extent I am able, I will try and assist in doing that -- but we also need to take steps as a community to rid ourselves of certain elements who prove to be untrustworthy time and again.

Yet again, i can't thank you enough! It wasn't so much the money but the fact he tried (and almost succeded had it not been for your intervention) to con me and others over such a relatively small amount. Look forward to dinner BK laugh.gif

Kudos for taking a proactive approach to this......very hail.gif

hi Anfield Fox (Matt)

remember me?

i have been doing a bit of research on my own regarding you and your sales.

first of all how many times have you sold your ASM collection with the header "if price reaches £350, you'll throw in a mint copy of ASM 300".

you and your cronies have a cheek villifying and berating other sellers when you have in fact sold the same collection twice, the first time to maags45 for £75 conveniently they were a NPB and you relisted it and they only sold for £45 this time to johnk35. you also sold a CGC 9.6 Civil War #3 McGuinness Variant at the same time and their is no reciprocative feedback either way for that transaction.

i notice that with all 3 transactions there is still no feedback either way.

also your snide comment about the DD # 71 that you sold on to your mate for a buck. what you forgot to mention to your mate and all your cronies was that i actually refunded your payment in full and told you to keep it as a gesture of good faith as you were not happy with the grade i advertised.................very convenient you didn't mention that.......ehh!!!!!!!!!!

also the threats made by other e-Bayers (or was it you??) meant to be in the US were forwarded to the trust and safety staff.

the words i am looking for are.........................LIAR, CHEAT AND HYPOCRITE

So he sold a collection to someone for £75 which the guy didn't pay for, and then relisted it and sold it to someone else for £45.

And then he sold a book and didn't give or get feedback. The horror.

Wow. What a crook. He's worse than John Dillinger. Arrest him and throw away the key. smirk.gif

hi Anfield Fox (Matt)

remember me?

first of all how many times have you sold your ASM collection with the header "if price reaches £350, you'll throw in a mint copy of ASM 300".

you and your cronies have a cheek villifying and berating other sellers when you have in fact sold the same collection twice, the first time to maags45 for £75 conveniently they were a NPB and you relisted it and they only sold for £45 this time to johnk35. you also sold a CGC 9.6 Civil War #3 McGuinness Variant at the same time and their is no reciprocative feedback either way for that transaction.

also your snide comment about the DD # 71 that you sold on to your mate for a buck. what you forgot to mention to your mate and all your cronies was that i actually refunded your payment in full and told you to keep it as a gesture of good faith as you were not happy with the grade i advertised.................very convenient you didn't mention that.......ehh!!!!!!!!!!

also the threats made by other e-Bayers (or was it you??) meant to be in the US were forwarded to the trust and safety staff.

the words i am looking for are.........................LIAR, CHEAT AND HYPOCRITE

sign-funnypost.gif

27_laughing.gif we've missed you H2G..(or wannabee)..hope all is well with your reptiles. 27_laughing.gif

I've got a few books I've been holding for you.

hi Anfield Fox (Matt)

remember me?

sign-funnypost.gif

27_laughing.gif we've missed you H2G..(or wannabee)..hope all is well with your reptiles. 27_laughing.gif

I don't think that's H2G. He may have done something wrong, but I doubt he will ever come back here and this really isn't his style.

I think this is the guy who has been discussed in the past as being part of a group of guys in Europe with whom Matt has had multiple (because they have multiple eBay accounts) bad transactions.

hi Anfield Fox (Matt)

remember me?

sign-funnypost.gif

I don't think that's H2G. He may have done something wrong, but I doubt he will ever come back here and this really isn't his style.

I think this is the guy who has been discussed in the past as being part of a group of guys in Europe with whom Matt has had multiple (because they have multiple eBay accounts) bad transactions.

could be...just making a first post like this is so in keeping with the friendly board nature......

makepoint.gif

I'm a little confused by that post myself.. Kinda lost track of what was goin on halfway through confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't get it either.

Btw, I don't think GRIFTERS are well liked in the buy/sell forum. 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

True, but I haven't found the time to swindle anyone yet.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'll work on it poke2.gif

but we also need to take steps as a community to rid ourselves of certain elements who prove to be untrustworthy time and again.

Who are these people you speak of and what were the situations. I haven't had any problems with any sellers on the board, but I would like to know who to avoid........ 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think he just meant in general.

It's not limited to sellers, though. We also can't have people buying things and then not paying for them. Anyone who did that would be lucky to get another chance from most sellers.

I think it's possible for most people to make a mistake and redeem themselves (as quite a few people here have), but there are also those people (like ScarletSpiderfan) who are out of chances.