• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2Galactus: Update 2

298 posts in this topic

Hey Brian,

In case you need proof that he received the book..... CLICK HERE

I'm going to the area this weekend. Part of me is considering a visit with a friends of mine from the police department there (off duty) to just illuminate the legal trouble you can get into.

However, I will admit he's been relatively good about staying in touch and he's paid or delivered most of what he has said he would since I have started communicating. I did not have you down originally -- so I need to make sure that you get your situation fixed as well.

add interest and attorney fees sumo.gif

I haven't recieved anything either although i have been away from home for a week or it could possibly be with comicdey in Alaska who is himself also on vacation. That said, im not holding my breath.

His last email to me said he had sent it (post christmas) but I am very skeptical until he produces tracking numbers. He did come through for two of the other people though, we'll see where we go.

Hey Chris - why don't you ever send me books before I've paid for them??? makepoint.gif

I've never had a chance. You pay too quickly. flowerred.gif

27_laughing.gif I guess you're right. I'm eagerly anticipating that Hulk #4. It should arrive any day now. headbang.gif

I haven't recieved anything either although i have been away from home for a week or it could possibly be with comicdey in Alaska who is himself also on vacation. That said, im not holding my breath.

I'm back in Alaska...and nothing on my end. (although nothing was expected either.)

Final update here:

I received a money order last week -- the money owed to Chris (Beyonder) has been paid in full as has the money owed to Anfield Fox.

I will cut them each a check and distribute -- guys PM me your mailing address.

This is an update to simply say, as I saw the other thread, we need to be vigilant in policing our community as best we can. To the extent I am able, I will try and assist in doing that -- but we also need to take steps as a community to rid ourselves of certain elements who prove to be untrustworthy time and again.

Final update here:

I received a money order last week -- the money owed to Chris (Beyonder) has been paid in full as has the money owed to Anfield Fox.

This is an update to simply say, as I saw the other thread, we need to be vigilant in policing our community as best we can. To the extent I am able, I will try and assist in doing that -- but we also need to take steps as a community to rid ourselves of certain elements who prove to be untrustworthy time and again.

Nice work Brian!! I have no doubt the "boys" appreciate your hardwork!!! Now where's my books or I'll start a thread about you... stooges.gif

Final update here:

and another fool bites the dust. hail.gif

Final update here:

Brian, if we ever attend a Forum dinner together, remind me to buy you a drink. You've earned it. thumbsup2.gif

Final update here:

Yet again, i can't thank you enough! It wasn't so much the money but the fact he tried (and almost succeded had it not been for your intervention) to con me and others over such a relatively small amount. Look forward to dinner BK laugh.gif