• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Great covers Shiver and Timely! On Superman #14 I never noticed before the faint images of military equipment in the background. Ditko, Crandall and Barks are all deserving of their reputations. The art is inspiring. Though none of these recent posted examples are super high grade, it proves that VG's deserve love too and get it ...from me! cloud9.gif

Great covers Shiver and Timely! On Superman #14 I never noticed before the faint images of military equipment in the background. Ditko, Crandall and Barks are all deserving of their reputations. The art is inspiring. Though none of these recent posted examples are super high grade, it proves that VG's deserve love too and get it ...from me! cloud9.gif

Here in the GA section, VG isn't a dirty word.

Love this lingerie cover!

Lingerie? Um... isn't that just a wedding dress...? The bridesmaid and the other women are in regular dresses too, so.... ???

Can't you see the garter belt? That's lingerie my friend!

Sure, you can't miss the garter belt. Hokay, call it a lingerie cover if you want. But them's mighty slim pickin's.

You must be a leg man! smile.gif