• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,387 posts in this topic

Next on my list of favorites is Sub-mariner #13, classic snake-nazi cover. This is a CGC 8.5 copy.

Timely

How do you know the snake is a Nazi?...it doesn't have a swastika or anything on it,...that's pretty judgmental if you ask me.....

J.D.

Next on my list are some Hitler covers, First off is the USA #2 9.4 Chicago copy. WOW!!!! That is Hitler behind the wheel of the dreaded "Drill of Doom" Machine. Lousy drunk driver!

Timely

281812-USA.jpg.6012b6e2f5baee5b3922dc3ae9c40430.jpg

Next is USA #5, Incredible Hitler, Tojo Hussilini cover as they threaten Churchhill. CGC 9.2 Chicago copy.

Timely

The Victory Boys look like pixies. No wonder they never lasted. Still, that's one of the USA's I still need. Great book! laugh.gif

Not exactly. I xerox the front cover and punch holes in the xerox for my three-ring binder. It's a nice way to view your own collection! The attachments are scans of those xeroxes, my books are in the bank!

Timely

foreheadslap.gif...y'know....that makes sense....

I was curious since a lot of my "special" books (ungraded) are kept triple sealed in 3 ring binders....works good for me and is very easy to show off the books... thumbsup2.gif

HEY TIMELY! I'm still waiting on your answer to my question; what it is that you do for a living. I'm curious because a friend of mine and I talk about the people who have the $$$$ to buy these books probably are too busy making more $$$$ to talk on forums. Not trying to be offensive; I'm just very curious as to how you've been able to afford such books, that's all...

Shawn

The reason I have nice books is because growing up from age 14-30 I spent all my free income on high quality GA books. I had low overhead and was able to buy nice books, not to mention I was in the right place at the right time for many purchases. It pays to befriend one of the top dealers in the country!

Timely