• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,389 posts in this topic

Hall Monitor *BUMP*

I was surprised you didn't step in when another closely named topic was started! You're slipping, POV, slipping pal!

I miss buying books, but I have finalized the deal on my house. Close date is December 5, 2003! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I take it back; I just read the following:

err - do you know we have had a "Have A Cigar: Golden Age Only" folder for some time now?

Have A Cigar - Golden Age Only

I also just Bumped it, even though it was still on the first page of listings.

So you're not slipping. Sorry buddy! sorry.gif

I take it back; I just read the following:

err - do you know we have had a "Have A Cigar: Golden Age Only" folder for some time now?

Have A Cigar - Golden Age Only

I also just Bumped it, even though it was still on the first page of listings.

So you're not slipping. Sorry buddy! sorry.gif

Hey! You finalized the deal on a freaking house! It is natural to be somewhat distracted! thumbsup2.gif

there are a lot of nice copies of that one, i figure it was some sort of warehouse find? Shame you can't get #12 in those numbers! I still don't have one though, so i am very jealous, especially because of that palais cover & the violent stories inside!

On the nosey. Was a warehouse find. Still one of my fave Things! grin.gif That Palais cover knocks me out!!!

Here are a few more examples from a killer set of early MM Mag file copies I bought from a friend recently. All of these books are by far the best I've ever seen (the paper quality is incredible!) - they'd been off the market since the early 1970s.

Click on the thumbnails to see a hires scan.

CE_M1-9_s.jpg

CE_M2-1_s.jpg

CE_M2-4_s.jpg

CE_M2-5_s.jpg