• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

First Wolverton Spacehawk. And an (uncredited in Overstreet, but most certainly) Everett cover.

WP, that is an amazing TARGET. I love that cover (definately an Everett), and the colors on your copy are excellent. The line up inside looks pretty "swell"... Burgos on White Streak, Wolverton on Spacehawk... is there an Everett story inside as well?

Congrats!! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. It does have an Everett interior story. I can't tell you which, because it's now in a slab--the 8.5 in the census. I always scan them before I send them off.

Did you get "white" pages? They were superb on that copy if I remember correctly.

There is no Everett story.

My bad on the Everett story. I didn't remember, so I had to go by Overstreet who says he's in 1-9. I know better than to challenge your Everett acumen, though.

I got off-white to white pages. I wasn't disappointed in the grade, but I did expect to get the white pages tag. Maybe the florescents were dim that day. The paper's still excellent and bright, without absolutely no scent of acidity.

Bummer about the pages but it would have been a crime if they given anything lower.

Two more GA slabs from board member Ivanko

CMA #50

cap50.jpg

CMA #51

cap51.jpg

Slowly my GA collection is expanding devil.gif BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHEESE!!! THE BIG RED CHEESE THAT IS!!!

This is a book that has been a personal grail in nice shape for many years. Not expensive, not too hard to find, but I couldn't love it more....

ticktock.jpg

NIce book! And not one that I have ever noticed before!

This is a book that has been a personal grail in nice shape for many years. Not expensive, not too hard to find, but I couldn't love it more....

ticktock.jpg

Nifty cover. Have you seen the black Jamboree covers?

Cool book Shiver...fits right at home with your collection!

Here's a recent ebay acquisition of mine, the description indicated "a small piece out of the top right corner", with the scan clearly showing there was a piece "out" of the top right corner (it was just folded under)! 893applaud-thumb.gif

fyank23.jpg

Thanks all for digging the book, I know funny animal stuff isn't the most popular genre, but I think that cover transcends. I may have to start a golden Funny animal thread....

As for you book Banner, WOW! I like that book as much as suspense 3, and maybe more so for the insane premise... how do they know the cobra will strike her instea of their own hands? I had one shot at that book about 3 years ago on lonestar's website, but went after a couple cole Blue bolts instead and have regretted it ever since!

Great book! I saw the Mile High copy somewhere once and it knocked my socks off. 893applaud-thumb.gif

It's one of the books in the CGC Gallery.