• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

A couple of fun Atlas issues arrived today.

My Diary 2 from Mar-50 in about fn-, Terry Moore photo cov., Sekowsky and some unknown (and generic) romance artists.

1517484-mydiary2small.JPG

Battle Action 28 from Apr-57 (too late for gold, too new for silver) in about vg, Severin cover, Colan, Heck, Reinman and Woodbridge stories. Some Atlas Cold War material.

1517484-BattleAction28small.JPG

Nothing like the high-grade gems usually posted here, but I can't complain for $25 shipped.

Jack

Battle Action 28 from Apr-57 (too late for gold, too new for silver) in about vg, Severin cover, Colan, Heck, Reinman and Woodbridge stories. Some Atlas Cold War material.

This is the kind of Atlas war book I like! 893applaud-thumb.gif

This just arrived today. It was purchased from ciorac, and I am pleased. headbang.gif

actioncomics86.jpg

hello all...

awesome, I love the 86...was one of the first actions I picked up moons ago...man, I miss them, but love to live vicariously through you all!

rick

What a great book, NM. Awesome! I love those early Flash covers! What other early Flash do you have?

Shawn

This is the only one at the moment. I don't often buy books to flip them, but I got this one for 4.0 guide, so I just might have it slabbed and flip it.