• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,414 posts in this topic

fstuffr.jpg

a big thanks to Matthew (shiverbones) for getting me these 4 very tough to find Funny Stuffs!

thanks

rick

That's cool Rick! Matt is a Prince. They look like nice copies too. 893applaud-thumb.gif

hello all..

with some of the mid 30's issues, any condition is "good" condition, as they are just about nonexistent in the selling market...but I agree, Shiv really came through for me, and as a fellow FS collector, that is much appreciated!

rick

My meager Wondercon GA pickings:

Wondercon.jpg

The Daring Adventures is technically Silver Age (1963), but it's full of Matt Baker Phantom Lady goodness:

Wondercon-002.jpg

Nice books everybody... thumbsup2.gif

Here is something I picked up today at a local con. I'm not really a Western collecter but I liked the cover and the smell... cloud9.gif

fc47.jpg

Ahhh the smell of a golden age book! Nothing like it ArAich! Gene Autry's are very cool.

Is this the coolest book I currently own? Yes. Yes, I think so. cloud9.gif

One of the "INT" books as well.

headline8.jpg

that's knocked flat out of the park. well done, sir.

Is this the coolest book I currently own? Yes. Yes, I think so. cloud9.gif

One of the "INT" books as well.

headline8.jpg

893whatthe.gif Is right!

AWESOME! hail.gif

I'm telling you, dude, for a guy as young as you are, you sure have great instincts on what books to pursue!

hail.gif

Luckily there are good people in the hobby who are willing to help out a youngster!

I'm telling you, dude, for a guy as young as you are, you sure have great instincts on what books to pursue!

hail.gif

Luckily there are good people in the hobby who are willing to help out a youngster!

It's a symbiotic relationship, I think.

hail.gif

But why did he have to be a lawyer foreheadslap.gifpoke2.gif

hail.gif

It's a symbiotic relationship, I think.

thumbsup2.gif

hail.gif

But why did he have to be a lawyer foreheadslap.gifpoke2.gif

Well, at least I am not practicing. crazy.gif