• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

I'm telling you, dude, for a guy as young as you are, you sure have great instincts on what books to pursue!

hail.gif

Luckily there are good people in the hobby who are willing to help out a youngster!

But why did he have to be a lawyer foreheadslap.gifpoke2.gif

adam, they're now burying us lawyers in 30' graves down here in the south.

I'm telling you, dude, for a guy as young as you are, you sure have great instincts on what books to pursue!

hail.gif

Luckily there are good people in the hobby who are willing to help out a youngster!

But why did he have to be a lawyer foreheadslap.gifpoke2.gif

adam, they're now burying us lawyers in 30' graves down here in the south.

Is that enough? Water table's awfully near the surface. stooges.gif

I wonder if Francis is the OO of the "INT" books.

I am pretty sure the INT is a distributor's code, because I have seen copies that were clearly not from the same original owners.

Is this the coolest book I currently own? Yes. Yes, I think so. cloud9.gif

One of the "INT" books as well.

headline8.jpg

hail.gifcloud9.gifhail.gifcloud9.gifhail.gifcloud9.gifhail.gifcloud9.gifhail.gifcloud9.gif

That book has eluded me for quite some time.

I love that cover! I'm still kicking myself for passing on the MH copy when I had the chance years ago. I believe Adam owns it? Great book, now pass it along to someone else for awhile. Like me.

Ken

Is this the coolest book I currently own? Yes. Yes, I think so. cloud9.gif

One of the "INT" books as well.

headline8.jpg

I had a beater fair of that years ago, and sold it....never thought I'd miss a fair copy so much...............sweet pick up Andy. You constantly amaze me with your success at getting the difficult books. headbang.gif

hangman6.jpg

A little funny book for your viewing pleasure. Got this off of ebay 4-5 years ago. It was graded an 8.5. I used to crack everything out of the holders. Now I am getting everything graded. While I have had some books pressed (Oh Horrors!) I just resubmitted this to get it back in a slab. Bonus!