• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

It's been a long time coming for this one. Currently this is the highest census, but that won't last as it will soon be tasting sweet mylar. headbang.gif

1712988-supersnipe8.JPG

Now, that is cool! Never had one. Add that to the list!

It's been a long time coming for this one. Currently this is the highest census, but that won't last as it will soon be tasting sweet mylar. headbang.gif

1712988-supersnipe8.JPG

Now, that is cool! Never had one. Add that to the list!

Awesome cover... and love the caption: "The boy with the most comic books in America...he reads 'em, breathes 'em and sleeps 'em!" Seems like a fun thing to do in Hell! devil.gif

C-L-A-S-S-I-C! headbang.gif

GE

Excellent pick up on the Supersnipe.

Silver - nice looking YM #26 - is that issue a little scarcer than the others? - seems one rarely sees it for sale.

Yes, the highest in the census is a 7.5 and this one compares pretty well with a grade of 7.0-7.5 which is why I bought it. Only 8 copies in the census but like many of these Atlas books, very hard to find in high grade.

Got this in the mail today. cloud9.gif

famousfunnies209.jpg

Wonderful book OG!!! hail.gif

Frazetta, say it with me boys...Frazetta, just sounds good, and always looks even better. I really need to buy this run of Famous Fun. The covers are just stunning, that guy was a pure genius and I wish he did some Timely's..Can you imagine a Frazetta Cap! Well its friday, and after a long hard day on the boards getting absolutely nothing done at work, I am going home! I sure hope something came in the mail, like maybe a Frazetta cover, that and a beer would sure make me feel like I had a productive day. smile.gif

Well its friday, and after a long hard day on the boards getting absolutely nothing done at work, I am going home! I sure hope something came in the mail, like maybe a Frazetta cover, that and a beer would sure make me feel like I had a productive day. smile.gif

Sounds familar. 27_laughing.gif

Well its friday, and after a long hard day on the boards getting absolutely nothing done at work, I am going home! I sure hope something came in the mail, like maybe a Frazetta cover, that and a beer would sure make me feel like I had a productive day. smile.gif

Sounds familar. 27_laughing.gif

Worked my *spoon* off today. Nothing in the mail, but at least there was cold beer in the fridge.

I'm waiting for a Jumbo 99 to appear on my doorstep.

I'm waiting for a huge, previously unknown GA collection to (magically) appear on my doorstep, but it ain't gonna happen! 27_laughing.gif

I was going to pull the trigger on a Jumbo 99 a while ago - nice book!

I'm waiting for a huge, previously unknown GA collection to (magically) appear on my doorstep, but it ain't gonna happen! 27_laughing.gif

I was going to pull the trigger on a Jumbo 99 a while ago - nice book!

I actually paid cash money for that Jumbo 99. Made an offer on eBay (first time) and the seller accepted. Right now it's either still unshipped or in the grubby hands of the USPS.

Got this in the mail today. cloud9.gif

famousfunnies209.jpg

Wonderful book OG!!! hail.gif

Frazetta, say it with me boys...Frazetta, just sounds good, and always looks even better. I really need to buy this run of Famous Fun. The covers are just stunning, that guy was a pure genius and I wish he did some Timely's..Can you imagine a Frazetta Cap! Well its friday, and after a long hard day on the boards getting absolutely nothing done at work, I am going home! I sure hope something came in the mail, like maybe a Frazetta cover, that and a beer would sure make me feel like I had a productive day. smile.gif

Thanks everyone!