• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Since you appreciate the strip characters, you should be all over the New Comics 1 in the Marketplace!
There's this little thing about not having $$$...

I hear ya bro.

Full wallet or Tec 27?

Sill happy with your choice?

Since you appreciate the strip characters, you should be all over the New Comics 1 in the Marketplace!

I hear ya bro.

Full wallet or Tec 27?

No doubt. If I only owned Tec 27 and Batman 1, I would still be the happiest collector on the planet. The fact that I have a bunch more makes me even more euphoric.

If I only had Rick's money though.... grin.gif

I hear ya bro.

Full wallet or Tec 27?

No doubt. If I only owned Tec 27 and Batman 1, I would still be the happiest collector on the planet. The fact that I have a bunch more makes me even more euphoric.

I figured you'd say something like this.

No doubt. If I only owned Tec 27 and Batman 1, I would still be the happiest collector on the planet.
Not me. I need Action 1, Tec 27, Batman 1, Superman 1, Marvel Mystery Annual 1, Marvel 1. My quixotic quest demands I get all the big books.

No doubt. If I only owned Tec 27 and Batman 1, I would still be the happiest collector on the planet.
Not me. I need Action 1, Tec 27, Batman 1, Superman 1, Marvel Mystery Annual 1, Marvel 1. My quixotic quest demands I get all the big books.

27_laughing.gif

Mine too. But I am re-engineering my approach. I started buying the lower end big keys, which was the wrong approach. That is why I am selling those to buy the bigger fish. Then the others will be much easier to acquire.

I hear ya bro.

Full wallet or Tec 27?

I assume you mean Rick Evans money smile.gif

rick

I hear ya bro.

Full wallet or Tec 27?

rick

I meant both of you.....

I hear ya bro.

Full wallet or Tec 27?

rick

I meant both of you.....

sign-funnypost.gif

I hear ya bro.

Full wallet or Tec 27?

rick

He meant Rick Evans' ex-wife's money!

I hear ya bro.

Full wallet or Tec 27?

rick

He meant Rick Evans' ex-wife's money!

27_laughing.gif

Now I gotta figure out where your avatar picture is from....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Now I gotta figure out where your avatar picture is from....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's from All Good Comics, the Rick Evans story. It so small you can't read it but it says, "Global Command, calling Rick Evans. Come in Rick Evans". I think that Rick Evans cat is the bomb!

27_laughing.gif

It's from All Good Comics, the Rick Evans story. It so small you can't read it but it says, "Global Command, calling Rick Evans. Come in Rick Evans". I think that Rick Evans cat is the bomb!

Awesome!

27_laughing.gif

Awesome!

how cool is that, you got your own comic poke2.gif