• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

This book is so nice I had to post it twice. It is in the Fiction House thread as well, but more people seem to look here. I wanted to say thank you to SACENTAUR for bringing this beauty to the Yorba Linda show and giving me a good deal on the book because he knew how much I love it. Thanks Steve!

Ken

jungle3.jpg

You're very welcome, Ken...

But it's not like I had a choice since you PM'd me 700 times asking for the book!

(enjoy flowerred.gif)

STEVE

sskdfr.jpg

here is a fun little set to put together...thanks to BP for turning me on to them...

I am wanting to upgrade the 6, but I can enjoy them, for now!

thanks

gator

sskdfr.jpg

here is a fun little set to put together...thanks to BP for turning me on to them...

thanks

gator

Good grief man!!! hail.gif

Ok, we need you to have New Fun done by the end of the week.

Then get Jumbo 1 - 9 by next Friday.

Cool? cool.gif

sskdfr.jpg

thanks

gator

Good grief man!!! hail.gif

Ok, we need you to have New Fun done by the end of the week.

Then get Jumbo 1 - 9 by next Friday.

Cool? cool.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

sskdfr.jpg

thanks

gator

bp says you are most welcome. very nice short set of books, copycat.

I just recieved this today! I had a hard time obtaining this issue. I purchased a nice raw copy, and sent it to cgc.

They would not grade it because of a slight overhang. I sold it to a board member (with full disclosure).

I will need to get this one reholdered, because the whole book shifts horizontally a 1/4 inch. Plus, I like the look of the new label.

action73cgc.jpg

This book is so nice I had to post it twice. It is in the Fiction House thread as well, but more people seem to look here. I wanted to say thank you to SACENTAUR for bringing this beauty to the Yorba Linda show and giving me a good deal on the book because he knew how much I love it. Thanks Steve!

Ken

jungle3.jpg

You're very welcome, Ken...

But it's not like I had a choice since you PM'd me 700 times asking for the book!

(enjoy flowerred.gif)

STEVE

I'm in love with that Jungle # 3. Charlie Sultan , what a great artist , could be mistaken for Lou Fine . Definately under appreciated!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I just recieved this today! I had a hard time obtaining this issue. I purchased a nice raw copy, and sent it to cgc.

They would not grade it because of a slight overhang. I sold it to a board member (with full disclosure).

I will need to get this one reholdered, because the whole book shifts horizontally a 1/4 inch. Plus, I like the look of the new label.

action73cgc.jpg

I'd have a hard time deciding whether to reholder or re-sub. With that old label, you might get lucky and get a 7.5.

action73cgc.jpg

I'd have a hard time deciding whether to reholder or re-sub. With that old label, you might get lucky and get a 7.5.

You are right. It's a tough choice. My first thought was a resub but, a reholder seems like less of a gamble. However, shipping this book to CGC for a reholder is a risk for damage with the shifting of the comic. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I think I will keep it the way it is for now.

I couldn't hit the BIN on this one fast enough. Fair price and another one off the want list. I have only seen this one for sale above VG 2 times in the last 2 years. Happy to get this copy.

SensationComics825.jpg

Congratulations! 893applaud-thumb.gif It's a nice-looking book.

This just in from CGC. My favorite non-Timely comic of all.

We all got to see a copy recently from

Bangzoom's collection. This is my humble offering........

great3fc.jpg

And now, for your viewing pleasure, the back cover......

great3bc.jpg

Almost too bizarre for words. These images are all for a serial called

"The Lost City" which is adapted inside. See the serial...Read the comic!

(OOPS..it's slabbed. Well, then find your own!)

Cover to Cover...the best comic ever printed...IMHO.