• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,435 posts in this topic

Holy krap, the amount of sweet books you guys have been posting lately ALMOST makes me want to collect something other than Trooper or war books.
You could post an extra nice Trooper book. Just buy that Action #2 CGC 6.5 :grin:

Holy krap, the amount of sweet books you guys have been posting lately ALMOST makes me want to collect something other than Trooper or war books.
You could post an extra nice Trooper book. Just buy that Action #2 CGC 6.5 :grin:
That would be sweet

Did you take a good look at Top Notch #2, Vaughn? ...;) I posted that for you to see in case it was not on your list... :baiting:

Ronaldo, WAY to go!!! :acclaim:

Well after the sad news about the funny business with the Tec #8 in the Mastro auction, I was feeling pretty down.

Then, like I was the Detroit Tigers, stagedoorjohnny offered me this books at a more than fair price. So we have agreed on a deal, in principle, for this book. Pending me putting cash together after the holiday season when I am no longer broke :(

I just couldn't wait to post it though :banana:

Since I passed on this book once already, it feels great getting another shot at it.

:cloud9::cloud9:

Thanks Dennis!!

Tec8001.jpg

Fantastic.

Better than mine (worship)

Did you take a good look at Top Notch #2, Vaughn? ...;) I posted that for you to see in case it was not on your list... :baiting:

Thanks everyone!! :) Ive been on :cloud9: all day!

Thanks Sharon! Like you, I am totally broke now. Can I catch a ride with you to the addict meetings :sorry: I sold my car to buy more comics

Thanks Sharon! Like you, I am totally broke now. Can I catch a ride with you to the addict meetings :sorry: I sold my car to buy more comics

I'm not exactly broke, lol..Ronaldo,(knock on wood) I just don't want my family committing me to something worse than a CA meeting...;) and I try and be reasonable, I allocate just a certain amount to buy books with and until I sell some more china...or something, I'll calm down:) However, ANYTIME you need to go visit that thread, I'll keep you company...it can't hurt..;)

I have a GL #1,I think it's only a 6.5? but it's restored, I love him anyway...

I'm not exactly broke, lol..Ronaldo,(knock on wood) I just don't want my family committing me to something worse than a CA meeting...;) and I try and be reasonable, I allocate just a certain amount to buy books with and until I sell some more china...or something, I'll calm down:) However, ANYTIME you need to go visit that thread, I'll keep you company...it can't hurt..;)

lol Thats what I meant as well. That I am "comic broke". My allocated collecting money is spent and or commited to certain books. Which mean if a killer rare book comes up for auction/sale I am totally screwed :( I will certainly have to attend those meeting if I dipped into my "real" money.

lol Thats what I meant as well. That I am "comic broke". My allocated collecting money is spent and or commited to certain books. Which mean if a killer rare book comes up for auction/sale I am totally screwed :( I will certainly have to attend those meeting if I dipped into my "real" money.

I wish I had real money!

A book like that Tec is worth going broke for. Very well done my friend. (worship)

Thanks guys

did I forget to mention that I was again, I believe, the underbidder...

from now on, I think I should change my board name/handle to

"Outbid by 1Koko Kid"

gator