• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

Finally got a copy of this book in nice shape from Brian at A-1 Comics. A beautiful book! Only need 212 and 215 to complete the Frazetta run.

Ken

FFunnies213.jpg

nice...I almost broke down the other day and bought 209-216...but, just had to "restrain" myself...please post them all, so we can enjoy

Finally got a copy of this book in nice shape from Brian at A-1 Comics. A beautiful book! Only need 212 and 215 to complete the Frazetta run.

Ken

FFunnies213.jpg

one of the best covers ever; i just love it. and purple and gold in the banner to boot!

Ken

FFunnies213.jpg

one of the best covers ever; i just love it. and purple and gold in the banner to boot!

parker, post me a group shot of yours...you are the reason I want that run :frustrated: but can't afford it

But as I was reading it this evening I happened upon a panel that Billy would appreciate, there is a story with male frontal nudity near the back of the comic. :blush:

how much profit do you need to flip it?

lol Funniest comeback of the week. (worship)

Ken

FFunnies213.jpg

Congrats, that is a beautiful book! (thumbs u :applause:

Ken

FFunnies213.jpg

:o

Good gosh Ken, that's a beauty - I hope to see it next month if you plan on attending Terry's Comic Con in Yorba Linda.

Brian from A-1 is an A-1 dealer in my book (thumbs u

But as I was reading it this evening I happened upon a panel that Billy would appreciate, there is a story with male frontal nudity near the back of the comic. :blush:

Really? :makepoint:

Really

I was trying to be funny, but I couldn't find the smacking myself graemlin;) I love the covers you and the others have posted...as for the male nudity...I think it's a guy thing...lol..for female nudity in comics...I just find it curious that it's in there.

Riiiiight. Next your going to tell us you just read the comics for the articles. :baiting:

Ken

FFunnies213.jpg

:o

Good gosh Ken, that's a beauty - I hope to see it next month if you plan on attending Terry's Comic Con in Yorba Linda.

Brian from A-1 is an A-1 dealer in my book (thumbs u

Thanks Steve. I am going to try and make that show, and yes, Brian is a really good guy to deal with.

Ken

Ken

FFunnies213.jpg

Nice! :applause: I need to start working on this run at some point - I only have 209 so far.

Ken

FFunnies213.jpg

Nice Ken. Brian from A-1 is a great guy to buy from. Tight grading. I've been dealing with him since '93.

Ken

FFunnies213.jpg

Seeing how krappy this book looks makes me so glad I didn't hit the :takeit: when I had the opportunity.

:censored:

Just got this in after the USPS decided to detour it through Australia.

:eek:

I'm a sucker for early Schomburg and yellow covers.

RealLifeComics117-5comiclink.jpg

Edited by r1970d

Ken

FFunnies213.jpg

parker, post me a group shot of yours...you are the reason I want that run :frustrated: but can't afford it

here ya' go buddy. i'll bring 'em to miss. as well.

frazettas.jpg