• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Arrived today from our own Silver Surfer. Liberated it from its tomb and am loving it.

flash55.jpg

I for one am happy to see pons posting some nice books again...more for me to read!

Arrived today from our own Silver Surfer. Liberated it from its tomb and am loving it.

flash55.jpg

I for one am happy to see pons posting some nice books again...more for me to read!

Bill,

That is a real cool cover. I don't care for the Flash covers in general but the Hawkman covers are super cool!

flash55.jpg

Bill,

That is a real cool cover. I don't care for the Flash covers in general but the Hawkman covers are super cool!

It would be a cool subset to collect

flash55.jpg

Bill,

go for it!

flash55.jpg

Bill,

go for it!

finance me?

flash55.jpg

Bill,

go for it!

finance me?

emotional support.... :)

flash55.jpg

Bill,

go for it!

finance me?

flash55.jpg

Bill,

go for it!

finance me?

:signfunny:

Edited by fishbone

These just arrived today...and it's nice to own them for a night or two...but I did promise some to a friend, and I am GOING to honor my promise;) *sigh* but ...I just wanted to show them, while I had them all here, then I will share them. You will be able to tell that I really like and respect this friend, because he is getting a purple cover in his share of the books;)

amfgroup.jpg

These just arrived today...and it's nice to own them for a night or two...but I did promise some to a friend, and I am GOING to honor my promise;) *sigh* but ...I just wanted to show them, while I had them all here, then I will share them. You will be able to tell that I really like and respect this friend, because he is getting a purple cover in his share of the books;)

amfgroup.jpg

:o(worship) (thumbs u

amfgroup.jpg

AWESOME. Of course I'd be REALLY jealous if there was a Volume 2, #2 there. But those books are sweet!