• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

These just arrived today...and it's nice to own them for a night or two...but I did promise some to a friend, and I am GOING to honor my promise;) *sigh* but ...I just wanted to show them, while I had them all here, then I will share them. You will be able to tell that I really like and respect this friend, because he is getting a purple cover in his share of the books;)

amfgroup.jpg

AWESOME. Of course I'd be REALLY jealous if there was a Volume 2, #2 there. But those books are sweet!

Is that one of the ones on the LIST? Don't have access to that, but I will look in my travels:)

These just arrived today...and it's nice to own them for a night or two...but I did promise some to a friend, and I am GOING to honor my promise;) *sigh* but ...I just wanted to show them, while I had them all here, then I will share them. You will be able to tell that I really like and respect this friend, because he is getting a purple cover in his share of the books;)

amfgroup.jpg

Sharon, they are great!

And this so called "friend"...well, I say he's a greedy bastich if he takes your purple cover.

amfgroup.jpg

AWESOME. Of course I'd be REALLY jealous if there was a Volume 2, #2 there. But those books are sweet!

Is that one of the ones on the LIST? Don't have access to that, but I will look in my travels:)

Oh yeah. Another Gerber cover I need, the ol' AMF 2/2.

amfgroup.jpg

Waaay to go, Sharon! Geez, you sure manage to get your hands on some nice material (that 19 is especially tough, IMHO).

I don't have an AMF 20 or 22 :pullhair: ....and my name is "centaur"...

Thanks, guys:) I'm very lucky to have a really nice friend who helps me, and I'm posting these for him to see, he likes to read the threads, but I haven't yet convinced him to join in posting:) ...so, thanks again, Richard! (worship) I hope you like seeing these in this thread:) Tomorrow, I have a few more to post:) :acclaim:

amfgroup.jpg

OUTSTANDING , SPB!!! My favorite series, and a lot of tough issues in that shot!!

(a finder's fee awaits you or anyone else who can help me fill those tough gaps in my AMF collection!! :headbang:)

Well done!! WELL DONE!!!

amfgroup.jpg

Very cool! Where do you find all these wonderful books! :applause:

amfgroup.jpg

Sshhhh...I have this magic wand...;) but don't tell anyone;)

amfgroup.jpg

Sshhhh...I have this magic wand...;) but don't tell anyone;)

:signfunny:

I added 2 at the bottom, that I already had, because they are from the same collection...but these are the Wonderworlds I got yesterday:) (now I just have to sell some of my shoes, and I'll be fine;) they are NOT high grade, but I was very happy to have the opportunity to buy them:)

wonder1.jpg

wonder2.jpg

wonder3.jpg

(now I just have to sell some of my shoes, and I'll be fine;) they are NOT high grade

Sell those low-grade sneakers and buy yourself some HG Shoes! :grin:

Oh and btw, sweet Wonderworlds! (worship)

I added 2 at the bottom, that I already had, because they are from the same collection...but these are the Wonderworlds I got yesterday:) (now I just have to sell some of my shoes, and I'll be fine;) they are NOT high grade, but I was very happy to have the opportunity to buy them:)

wonder1.jpg

wonder2.jpg

wonder3.jpg

(worship)