• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,440 posts in this topic

New addition :cloud9:

the only air fighters i need; wish i have some archie's to trade.

I'm sure we can work something out for some Marvel Mysteries :foryou:

i hope you treat the animals better than you treat me.

besides Moon Girl books, not a huge EC fan, but have always loved this one; saw it 'ending soon' on ebay and snagged it. love the colors, plus it's my birthmonth.

piracy6.jpg

butter up the rolling pin,and throw some grease on the pan, cuz parker is still cooking!

OK, as promised, here is the rest of the books I got from my friend....I realized that the 2nd row of Startlings are on Ebay, so I'd better post these while I still have them. The Super Magicians really surprised me, some very good stories...(If I ever get the time to finish reading them;)

A few are horrid plus, but there are actually a few that are better than VG :cloud9: Just all wonderful!

So, thank you again, Richard :foryou: For helping me find these incredible books...

speed.jpg

Checking the boards for the first time in a week, I wanted to highlight this group shot. Speed Comics #4 and #6 in particular are just about impossible to find, incredibly scarce. Very impressive!!!

Checking the boards for the first time in a week, I wanted to highlight this group shot. Speed Comics #4 and #6 in particular are just about impossible to find, incredibly scarce. Very impressive!!!

:hi: Do you have actual and official Windex numbers for the Speed run you can share?

:hi: Do you have actual and official Windex numbers for the Speed run you can share?

hm Do I have to windex my comics ? Wouldn't that make them water damaged;)

Thanks CentaurMan:) Now i know I need to keep those 2:) (I might have to keep ALL of them;) but that usually doesn't happen, lol.