• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

Jack,

I was reading an America's Best #4 this evening and came across a couple of stories that might interest you. Wacky as hell, but fun

colochine.jpg

Colchicine? Bizarre!!! Does that say "mechomen"? Is that Doc Strange punchin' them out?

silver.jpg

Oooh, that's a good one. "They convert iron into chemical substances..."!

Good old Pyroman.

You're killing me with comics I'll never be likely to buy. No way this one will ever be reprinted, is there?

Thanks,

Jack

Jack,

I was reading an America's Best #4 this evening and came across a couple of stories that might interest you. Wacky as hell, but fun

colochine.jpg

Colchicine? Bizarre!!! Does that say "mechomen"? Is that Doc Strange punchin' them out?

silver.jpg

Good old Pyroman.

You're killing me with comics I'll never be likely to buy. No way this one will ever be reprinted, is there?

Thanks,

Jack

Yep, mechomen, and yep Doc Strange is punching them out.

Doubtful on the reprints. You'll find one cheap sooner or later, it's only $60 in GD.

Jack,

colochine.jpg

Colchicine to produce Plant Monsters??? I seriously "gout" it...

Edited by fishbone

Yep, mechomen, and yep Doc Strange is punching them out.

Doubtful on the reprints. You'll find one cheap sooner or later, it's only $60 in GD.

"Only $60 in good."

*GASP -- CHOKE!*

Thanks for the info,

Jack

Colchicine to produce Plant Monsters??? I seriously "gout" it...

HAW! Well done.

Jack

Didn't you see that episode of Quincy where someone was using colchicine to induce higher THC levels in marijuana plants and some kids got into it and died? That was Quincy at his crusading best :cloud9:

My new pre hero Adventure :applause:

Thanks to Swapto!!

39fc.jpg

:applause:

that is one of the nicest looking VG's I have ever seen

missing paper on spine and splits, but does present GREAT....I was being serious when I got it in for Swapto , and I knew he was going to sell, I was going to inquire about it...too late, I guess :sorry:

Rick, I think that we already have enough newcomers driving up the prices of pre-hero DC's, thank you.

Congrats on the nice pick-up Ronaldo.

Good old Pyroman.

It seems that the Pyroman stories are prone to such scientific mumbo-jumbo. Take this wonderful one page from ABC # 18. A doozy. I particularly love the asbestos suit that are going to keep'em perfectly safe meh Boy, we've learned since then ...

52768-ABC18-Asbestos.jpg.7fa01c4dfbf0ce4254aa2bb938c85c04.jpg